Not open for further replies.

Marc_L

Aug 27, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Fried Spam Still Tastes Good

fried_spam.jpg

Come Get Some
Hey boys and girls. Spam is still working and is still hardening the arteries of our boy wonder, Matthew Cutts. Matt's tried to cut his intake of the salty processed meat but he just can't kick the habit. Good thing for us is we can still make a buck feeding the junkie.

Here is the deal. I'm going to give up some of the most saltiest spam ever produced. This is perfect for blasting over your tiers. If you're feeling ballsy you can drip this over a youtube video directly or another parasite. Personally I use these as tier 2 or 3 and not directly. It's up to you.

Well, what am I giving you?
Think this,
spammy_spam.png

But 100 TIMES
In other words if you give me 100 links to smoke, each one of them is going to look something like that after 30 days or so. Do you think that might make a difference? This particular page happens to be ranking top 5 for a bunch of long tails, this particular backlink is actually getting traffic.

Alright, how much?
$79

New Pimp Tier With The Sauce Powered By Fried Spam.
This is it, people have been asking me for a true set it and forget it type of package. Well this is it.
We build you around 100 contextual links from PR 3 and up sites we mix in the sauce and sizzle up some fried spam on top of it. Nothing gets things moving like spam grease.
Add the "Plus" and get these extras.
    • But not only that, we go ahead and build up a few hundred dofollow manual blog comments on PR pages.
    • On top of that we get you 250 blog posts on PR 1-6 Domains.
New Dirty Fried Spam Option

dirty_spam.jpg
These links are filthy and are more spammy but they are still effective in boosting your lower tiers. You won't be getting any contextual links here just trackbacks, guestbooks and comment type links. These are great for tier 3. Do not order for a single url these are designed to boost tiers only or I could build you some shorteners for this too
Dirty Fried Spam

New Contextual Only Spam​
100k for $145

These links are just what they sound like. Contextual only and mostly dofollow. I've got over 5000 domains in my lists.
FAQ

What kind of links are these?

The better question is what kind of links these aren't. These aren't just cheap guestbook and trackback links. There is a very large portion of these that are contextual.

What is the turnaround time?

Blasts usually start within 24 hours of order. Each order will run for about 10 days. Dirty Fried Spam will take about half as long to finish.

Do I get a report?

No. You can watch a few of your links you've sent us and watch it grow that way. Because we're not spamming heavy trackbacks and the like ahrefs is pretty slow in showing these links. The screenshot was blasted about a month ago.

How many keywords and urls will you accept?

Anything within reason but for maximum effectiveness I'd limit the links you send me to 1000 or so. Either give us a list of keywords or we can scrape for some, just let us know in the ticket. We do NOT automatically add keyword variety, if you want us to do so please make sure to let us know.

What are some possible usage of this blast?

Perfect to power your web 2.0s, 301s or just about any set of dofollow links you have. For maximum effectiveness I'd limit the links you send me to 1000 or so. You can also use this direct for your churn and burns its best to use aged domains or parasites.

I don't have any links to use these on?

I can make you a few hundred url shorteners to use this on for free. This is working quite well I've seen lots of sites ranking for tough keywords using this.

Who shot JFK?

Matt Cutt's Grandfather from the overpass. The real reason Cutts is messing the serps up so much is to cover this fact.

Any indexing or pinging available?

Yes, we run everything through The Incredible Indexer for rapid indexing. Google finds these links before Ahrefs.

What is your refund policy?

Once we've unleashed this beast we can't stop it. If you catch us before we open the gate we'll gladly refund you but if we've started work then no refunds.

Ordered the "Pimp Tier with Sauce" from the thread before the last thread. Rankings literally shot up to #1 for a 18k Mid-Competitive term.

4sNUYbF.png

Already made thrice of what I spent on this. Highly recommended service.

I have a client in need of better class spam; will appreciate it if you could respond to my PM, ASAP…

Ordered the "Pimp Tier with Sauce" from the thread before the last thread. Rankings literally shot up to #1 for a 18k Mid-Competitive term.

4sNUYbF.png

Already made thrice of what I spent on this. Highly recommended service.
Boom! Make that coin, son.
I have a client in need of better class spam; will appreciate it if you could respond to my PM, ASAP…
Replied.

So far, here is progress picked up by ahrefs after 24 hours. It is a fresh URL for testing:

2lbzxtu.jpg

I'd suggest the OP doesn't scrape the nofollow as hard, you want a decent mix if you don't want to stand out too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.