Marc_L

Aug 27, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Spam is for Closers

closers.jpg

Fried Spam V 2.0

fried_spam.jpg

So what is Fried Spam V 2.0? A couple years ago I started offering the original Fried Spam and it sold like crazy. It came in one size fits all so it wasn't perfect for every situation. This is why Fried Spam V 2.0 comes in a few tasty flavors so it can be used in almost any SEO situation.

Safe Fried Spam

Here we build you 50+ high authority profiles, web 2.0s as tier 1. We then build out a 5000 contextuals with a mix of profiles coming from unique domains. We then unleash on those contextuals 100,000 spam links for indexing tier 2.

Tier 1: 50+ High Authority Profiles and Web 2.0s (full report given with logins)
Tier 2: 5000 Contextuals and Profiles From Unique Domains (no report)
Tier 3: 100,000 Dirty Spam Links (no report)

Regular Fried Spam

This is a bit more aggressive and recommended if you have your own tier 1 links that you need juicing. We cut out Tier 1 from the Safe flavor but we double up the links on tier 2 and 3.

Tier 1: 10,000 Contextuals and Profiles From Unique Domains (no report)
Tier 2: 200,000 Dirty Spam Links (no report)

Burnt Fried Spam

This is where we simply unleash directly skipping all the tiers. This is contextual spam, profiles, forum posts, guestbooks, comments, and everything else you can think of. If it takes a link, we post one.

Tier 1: 300,000 Kitchen Sink Spam (no report).

How much?

Each flavor is the same price. Regular price will be $79 but to get things going I'll do the first orders for only $59.

$59
Order Now

FAQ

For the Safe option what are the "authority sites"?

We're talking stuff like wordpress.com, blog.com, tumblr.com, and profiles on wordpress.org, xmarks, disqus etc etc. The list will evolve over time but this should give you an idea of the quality we're talking about.

What is TAT?

Typically you'll get a report (if applicable) within 2 business days and all tiered links should start running within that time frame as well. Depending on work load this could be done same day, PM me if you need something fast.

What is your refund policy?

There are no refunds once work has begun.

Thanks guys for the orders, we have some room for a few more today so get them in and I'll get them out today.

To the top.

Orders received. We're currently working all orders made over night and should have them all processed and reports sent (for Safe Fried Spam) later today. A couple slots left for the day so if you get your order in now we'll get them out today.

Orders received, will be getting some of these done today. I've had some computer issues slowing things down but we should be back to normal now.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.