Friday - Boobs & Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDean

Too Cool for School
Aug 3, 2008
for my first boobs thread i figured i'd do something different and post my fav. beer + boobs. whether you drink miller or some obscure barley wine, do it up...

dogfishipaao0.jpg

ilovetexas0102im8.jpg

Props on both although I question your choice of the beer first. Priorities, my man, priorities.

I saw the brewer of Dogfish Head on tv. I guess they use continually add hops during their brewing process and even invented a device that helps them do it. It looked really tasty!

I just found out Hanna Hilton went hardcore. She looks really tasty too!

Props on both although I question your choice of the beer first. Priorities, my man, priorities.

I saw the brewer of Dogfish Head on tv. I guess they use continually add hops during their brewing process and even invented a device that helps them do it. It looked really tasty!

I just found out Hanna Hilton went hardcore. She looks really tasty too!

haha man i gotta qualify this, yes priorities absolutely, first I drink one of these maybe once a week tops, and def over the course of an hour but it's such wonderful kick in the ass...as for a session beer just give me a tasty porter or IPA, eg. harpoon (nothing over 6% abv)....

hanna ftw!!!

More beer/boob pics!!!!!

I visited Oklahoma once... I could never live there just based on that stupid 3.2% alcohol regulation, lol.

That's what the liquor store is for. That law only applies to places like the grocery store or convenience store. Just like the misconception on "6 point" beer, it's not really 6. , but in excess of 3.6%.

And yes, it is one of many stupid laws, hell we just legalized tattoos and got a lottery in the last couple of years, fucking belt buckle of the bible belt

Status
Not open for further replies.