Free, unlimited online storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyHippy

Apr 9, 2007
Anyone use 123-drive?

They seem pretty good. At the mo it's free and unlimited and apparently completely confidential (hmmm).

I've used these guys (Pipex/123-reg) as an ISP and for domains, no probs with the domain side, but they are shit as an ISP - so fuckin unreliable. Hope they are running this more like their domain business.

It seems you can make stuff available online, but they add their own players to media and no ftp access - still might be usable for hosting vids or pics.

You can send stuff between people, so could be good for private file sharing. I'm just gonna use it for off-site backups for now, was thinking how pissed off I'd be if I had a fire or something...

Might dump a load of music on there too, have a play and see how well the mobile file transfer works...

It seems good to me - just what I was looking for for storage... slowly getting my various hosting accounts backed up and on there. But it's not as easy as other services to share stuff - the other people would have to have accounts with them I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.