Free review & Affordable rates - Build Solid Backlinks on Hundreds of Blogs blogrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

svigor

Nov 18, 2010
Rating - 98.9%
89   1   0
Free review & Affordable rates - Build Solid Backlinks on Hundreds of Blogs blogrolls

2zf7i2a.png

mx0960.png

After Solid Backlinks successful first campaign, I have come up again with new List of blogs and more Packages

One way Back links is the most important to rank your website top on any search engines

Offering you the ability to build solid back-links and the best way for you to make money online is to grab as much free targeted traffic from the search engines as you possibly can

with back-links package your website soon will run in the race to top charts in search engines

If you have a website you dont work on or you need to improve the search rankings on this service will work perfect for you.

Now keep reading to understand what exactly it is

Solid Blogrolls Back links
: I will place your link on hundreds of blogs blogroll depending upon the package you choose. All the blogs are indexed and have been submitted to so many social bookmarking sites to give it quality link juices to Website link placed on it All blogs are hosted on blog.com, blogspot, wordpress. Unfortunately the pr of all blogs is 0 since the pr has not been updated since long time.

So as your website will be placed under blogroll it will be automatically put your website link on
all pages so you can expect hundreds of backlinks from all pages of all blogs.

Each blogs will have max 10-12 out-Bound Link so you can expect the quality solid back-links

Interested buyers: Please post here or Pm me for Bloglist and Payment details

Packages are as follows:

Package 1:
Your website link on 100 Blogs for one year at $9/-
Thats over 1000 Backlinks
Turnaround: 12-24 Hours - Usually 2 hours

Package 2:
Your website link on 150 Blogs for lifetime at $15/-
Thats over 1500 Backlinks
Turnaround: 12-24 Hours - Usually 2-3 hours

Package 3:
Your website link on 250 Blogs for lifetime at $22/-
Thats over 2500 Backlinks
Turnaround: 12-24 Hours - Usually 2-3 hours

Package 4:
Your website link on 400 Blogs for lifetime at $34/-
Thats over 4000 Backlinks
Turnaround: 12-24 Hours - Usually 3-4 hours

Package 5:
Your website link on 500 Blogs for lifetime at $40/-
Thats over 5000 Backlinks
Turnaround: 12-24 Hours - Usually 4-6 hours

Turnaround time can be little more sometime as the amount of order and I have to add the Links Manually so it may take sometime

Will provide complete report after completion

Unsure about my services?? you can try

Free Review Package(Unlimited Available):
Your website link will be placed on 15 Blogs.
Must post the review
Post here that your Opt-in to review and Pm me with your website anchor text/keyword and url

Payment via paypal only
Adult/Gambling links not allowed

Don't delay any more time, Buy it now the Solid back-links services so we can start generating the traffic and opt-ins that will put a huge smile on your face...

To Your Success!

got my 15 blog link review. All of them are from blog.com blog. All blog are indexed by google. However, yahoo show no link to any of those page.

I used a pretty low competition keyword so let see how it rank

OP did as promised but as stated above will have to see if links index...if they do then the service would be well worth the price!

REVIEW

Well it was fast and done right, however some blogs weren't cached and they are all pr n/a, not 0. But this are minor things and still worth the price, overall the service is good.

Will wait for those links to be indexed and report back here.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.