Free Rank Tracker (from SGW folks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illyas

Aug 31, 2009
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Since the other thread got locked - http://www.wickedfire.com/traffic-content/163023-free-rank-tracker-sgw-folks.html

Ranks Check
rankcheckerace.com

Is currently free and going to stay free. Ranks get updated instantly -> hourly, depending on load.

e9fz0y.jpg

2uy1wnq.jpg

212hgs1.jpg

Supported Search Engines:
  • Google.com
  • Google.co.uk
  • Bing
  • Google.de
  • Google.fr
  • Google.ca
  • Google.se
  • Google.co.il
  • Google.co.nz
  • Google.com.au
  • Google.es
  • Google.it
  • Google.pt
  • Google.be
  • Google.at
  • Google.com.br
  • Google.com.ar
  • Google.nl
  • Google.com.tr
Let us know if there's anything you'd like to see added.

I've been using it for a week or two. No cute web 2.0 interface, but the system seems rock solid. By default the rankings are updated at intervals of several hours, but you can force it to run instantly if you're feeling impatient. All in all, really nice product. And shit, it's free.

I don't know how you're planning to monetize the list you build from this, but hopefully you're going to promote an evolved successor to SGW. I'd be interested in trying that out...

I've been using this for weeks now, and I'm loving it.
No fancy UI/grpahics, but it just works, and it's great. I don't know why they're offering this for free, but thank you, it's been a gem for me

Hey, looks good. Can you add a new bulk format where you:

*Provide URL in one field

*Provide a list of keywords in a text field or spun format?

I don't really like to add each keyword to a new field :(

Hey, looks good. Can you add a new bulk format where you:

*Provide URL in one field

*Provide a list of keywords in a text field or spun format?

I don't really like to add each keyword to a new field :(

Ranks Check - at the top click "bulk import (format 2)" - should be what you're looking for.

Just plugged in my sites. It works great, it's easy to use, I love it. Hope this stays free! Cancelled my paid rank tracking, there's no need for it anymore.

Is there a limit on the number of keywords we can input?

Ranks Check - at the top click "bulk import (format 2)" - should be what you're looking for.

It works great. Only complaint is that I get two emails everyday and can't figure out why (probably user error). I've now chalked it up to the fact that my rankings are so bad, you guys send me the second one for extra motivation.

Other than that, it's a great rank tracker.

It works great. Only complaint is that I get two emails everyday and can't figure out why (probably user error). I've now chalked it up to the fact that my rankings are so bad, you guys send me the second one for extra motivation.

You can set it from 0->10,000/day in the email settings.

Ranks Check

i have also been using this and it works great. it seems to get improvements every day. hope it stays free

I've been using it for a week or two. No cute web 2.0 interface, but the system seems rock solid. By default the rankings are updated at intervals of several hours, but you can force it to run instantly if you're feeling impatient. All in all, really nice product. And shit, it's free.

I don't know how you're planning to monetize the list you build from this, but hopefully you're going to promote an evolved successor to SGW. I'd be interested in trying that out...

I've been using this for weeks now, and I'm loving it.
No fancy UI/grpahics, but it just works, and it's great. I don't know why they're offering this for free, but thank you, it's been a gem for me

Just plugged in my sites. It works great, it's easy to use, I love it. Hope this stays free! Cancelled my paid rank tracking, there's no need for it anymore.

Is there a limit on the number of keywords we can input?

i have also been using this and it works great. it seems to get improvements every day. hope it stays free

Glad you guys are enjoying it. We fix bugs and add stuff every few days, so if you have any suggestions let us know. It will stay free.

Next major update will add keyword volume to it.

I use this tracker for about a week. In plain words: this is a sick beast.
The only thing makes me wonder: why these guys not only give it for free, but even pay for the thread? So cool charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.