FREE Pinging for up to 1000 URL's (Absolutely FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimwells987

Dec 8, 2010
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Hi Guys,

First of all, Thanks a ton to WickedFire forum. Until I joined this Forum, I just had only theoretical knowledge of SEO, after I joined here, I came to know what really works at SEO. I read lots & lots of threads and believe gained good knowledge. I vow a lot to the forum. So just providing FREE ping services to forum members. Okay, let's get to the point...

FREE Ping for up to 1000 URL's using Scrapebox :music06: [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]You can provide upto 1000 URL's which needs to be pinged[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]I will submit your URL's to 80+ verified unique ping servers using good number of different proxy IP's using Scrapebox[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Turnaround time: As soon as possible (Less than a day to report back to you)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Cost: It's Free man! (no hidden costs, no catch)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]This service is available only for 2 days (as I have to resume to my normal day job again)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Only 1 order(up to 1000 url's) per member[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Pings to few sites may fail(due to some reasons)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Though it is for FREE, don't think it is of less quality service. I use the same ping servers & scrapebox for pinging my own URL's[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
You can email me your URL's list as an attachment(preferably in text file format) to jimwells987@yahoo.com. After mailing me the list....just update it on this thread (ex: hey Jim, I just sent you a mail with the list of 999 URL's !)...so that I can keep track of it well.

If you believe, this FREE service is really helpful to you.....you may consider giving a suggestion/ review / +rep / iTrade (if I am eligible to receive so...)

Thank you
Jim[/FONT]

Last edited:

Free is ok.. if iTraders are exchanged it will be a ban fest, so an answer to your "[FONT=&quot]iTrade (if I am eligible to receive so...).. "

So would be a free ping in exchange for iTrader = perma bann

[/FONT]

Hi Zingo, Thanks for letting me know this. I wanted to edit it now...but couldn't'. I wasn't sure whether I am eligible to receive an iTrade(becoz...I am providing the service).

Guys, please ignore the iTrade part....

Status
Not open for further replies.