Free Pass for Affiliate Summit East Boston 2008

Do you need a free pass to ASE in Boston in August?

• YES

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • NO

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. If it's a hall pass I got one out of the code posted already. If it's a full pass I would need one of those.

Yeah, I got one of the hall passes also.
Would really appreciate a full, if there are any to be had gratis.
I'm trying to get to the point where I have something worth sharing here.

Unless you're absolutely brand new to affiliate marketing (and marketing concepts in general) the seminars aren't really worth it.

The only seminar that was slightly entertaining last time was the 'Future of SEO' session, not because I actually learned anything but because Jason Calcanis kept trying to essentially hijack the session but kept getting pwned by Will Reynolds from Think Seer.

Unless you're absolutely brand new to affiliate marketing (and marketing concepts in general) the seminars aren't really worth it.

The only seminar that was slightly entertaining last time was the 'Future of SEO' session, not because I actually learned anything but because Jason Calcanis kept trying to essentially hijack the session but kept getting pwned by Will Reynolds from Think Seer.

So all you do for 2-3 days is network in teh expo hall?

im going. ill check out some of the classes and shit if i had a full ticket.

i do have my free hall pass though.

Will wear an avatar toupee for an ASE pass.
Well, I would probably do that anyway.

But- seriously- if you have any more to give away- it would be appreciated.

HAhaha... the whole WF crew in avatar toupees... that would be a sight.

::emp::

NickyCakes said that if anyone needs a place to stay, he lives in Boston and you can stay at his place... but... you HAVE TO wear a NY Yankees tshirt or hat during your stay.

Thems the rules apparently.

NickyCakes said that if anyone needs a place to stay, he lives in Boston and you can stay at his place... but... you HAVE TO wear a NY Yankees tshirt or hat during your stay.

Thems the rules apparently.

Yanks shirt in Beantown???

That's called Blackeye SEO, not blackhat. :anon.sml:

Status
Not open for further replies.