Free Pass for Affiliate Summit East Boston 2008

Do you need a free pass to ASE in Boston in August?

• YES

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • NO

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
Lets try and get a head count here so I can get an accurate number of passes that will actually be USED. If you're planning on attending the show, then answer the poll. If you're not, then don't. If you're unsure, then there's an option for you too!

Wow, life really is simple!

Don't abuse this thread please.

PS - Remember that you need to be an AFFILIATE to be eligible. You can't be a network, you can't be a service provider that sells shit to people, etc. We have a banned list that grew like mad from last show and the abuse some of the people tried getting passed us. Seriously, you're not as clever as you think. I'll catch you and ban you with no warning.

You must be 21 or older to attend (I think for this one too, if not its the standard 18+).
If not, invest in a good fake ID (for entertainment purposes only of course).

You also MUST be a member of WickedFire.

The rules are SO fucking easy, so please, don't be a dick.

I already have my plane ticket and room reserved, but no Summit ticket. Trying to win that Twitter contest, but no luck. My programmer and I would both like to attend if you have extras.

If you can't win in other contests, I'm sure we can have one for the both of you. That's the point. ;)

Plus I'd rather people win in other contests so we don't have to keep track of a ton of people making last minute requests or requests in general.

Would love a ticket if you have extras. :bowdown:

I live in Mass. just need to make the drive in.

If you can't win in other contests, I'm sure we can have one for the both of you. That's the point. ;)

Plus I'd rather people win in other contests so we don't have to keep track of a ton of people making last minute requests or requests in general.

I sincerely appreciate it Jon, thanks for covering us!

In thanks:

teen_beach_nudist.jpg

why not save yourself some work Jon and just give this out:
ASE08JUNE11 good for a free hall pass good for June 11 only!

that is a coupon code from affiliate tip.

why not save yourself some work Jon and just give this out:
ASE08JUNE11 good for a free hall pass good for June 11 only!

that is a coupon code from affiliate tip.

That's the exhibit hall only, a $199 pass. The ones Jon is "hopefully" talking about are the $1500 passes.

I was in Vegas the same week as ASW 2008, but it was sold out by the time I found out about WF and affiliate marketing.

I'd love a pass. I'm actually from Mass, but living in NC now. Could definitely shack up for free.

bb-wolfe - jon is not talking about the full passes. they were not full passes last time

Wasn't going to go but now I think I'll be there. Going to grab my ticket and hotel later this week. Drop me a line if you're going.

Status
Not open for further replies.