Free Golf DB and Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

if you've already bought this from me (like 2 of you, *cough*anarkist*cough*), pm me i got something for you

Damn... trying to run it locally and not getting anywhere...

Meh..Just gonna have to throw it on a domain somewhere.

Thanks and +rep anyhow. Mind if I put it up for grabs at topcontentdata.com? For free of course.

::emp::

Damn... trying to run it locally and not getting anywhere...

Meh..Just gonna have to throw it on a domain somewhere.

Thanks and +rep anyhow. Mind if I put it up for grabs at topcontentdata.com? For free of course.

go for it. and let me know if you ever get that affiliate program up and running :rasta:

Reactions: emp
alright, also got it running on the server.
No clue why it would not run locally, but pretty nice stuff.

Thanks chatmasta

alright, also got it running on the server.
No clue why it would not run locally, but pretty nice stuff.

It needs PHP redirect mod turned on.

chatmasta, EXCELLENT work. Very nice. I put it up on a client's golf site and it works BEAUTIFULLY. (no I didn't charge him. He's a pretty poor guy, just helping the guy out)

Please write what other db's you have available (free and for charge) you ALWAYS have excellent stuff here.

It needs PHP redirect mod turned on.

chatmasta, EXCELLENT work. Very nice. I put it up on a client's golf site and it works BEAUTIFULLY. (no I didn't charge him. He's a pretty poor guy, just helping the guy out)

Please write what other db's you have available (free and for charge) you ALWAYS have excellent stuff here.

I did activate the PHP redirect, but it still would not work.
Would I need to make a virtual host in apache?

Not too firm on PHP development yet, I am afraid.

Ran into a problem. Whenever I click on a state, it goes to www. domain. com/State but posts up a 404. Any idea on what the issue could be?

Are you on GoDaddy hosting by any chance? Someone on GD hosting had that problem with another of my scripts.

Reactions: fm1234
Status
Not open for further replies.