Status
Not open for further replies.

torsaw

Articles & Links
Sep 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey Guys!

I am going to Bookmark your URL for FREE! (High PR Sites only)

Why i am doing this?

• To build my credibility on this forum
  • To make new business contacts, and
  • To get my bookmarking profiles some meat!
PM me if you need any bookmarks.

Its a freebie, so please don't demand 100, 200 or 500 bookmarks.
if you want those, i can do it for a monthly subscription or a one time payment.

o yes! before i forget..

Please PM me

• URL (ONE)
  • Title (unlimited)
  • Descriptions (unlimited)
  • Tags (unlimited)

Cheers,
Kawal

huge_boobs.jpg

there... go pumpkin!!!

Just got my report. Great service, delivered within on a few hours. Report gives exact URL and also shows which title was used on which URL.

Every link is intact, all working and have the descriptions I specified. Overall the best bookmarking service I have used, ordered some last week and was VERY disappointed, much better service from this guy. Good job.

I got the report :D

He gave me the list of my social bookmarked website rather than the profile, so it was easy to find out the link on the website

Good Job

Just got my report. Great service, delivered within on a few hours. Report gives exact URL and also shows which title was used on which URL.

Every link is intact, all working and have the descriptions I specified. Overall the best bookmarking service I have used, ordered some last week and was VERY disappointed, much better service from this guy. Good job.

I got the report :D

He gave me the list of my social bookmarked website rather than the profile, so it was easy to find out the link on the website

Good Job

Good job. Got 13 bookmarks all with url to checkout. And lightning fast.

Thanks

Guys! appreciate your feedback ..

I guess.. i am good to start my service ?
well anytime a MOD or member over 500 posts would like to try..

feel free to hit me on PM.

ok.. so here are the packages you can have with me

PACKAGE 1# (OTC)
30 URLs x 100 = $200 (i.e, $6.5 per URL)

PACKAGE 2# (Monthly)
10 URLs x 100 = $50 (i.e, $5 per URL)

Features
- All Unique Users
- Pin Point Bookmarks (Live Links)
- Fast & Slow Paced submission (which ever you want)
- Quick Search Engine Indexing (standard statement)
- A Final PING to all bookmarks through 30+ PING servers

Please PM me

• URL (as per package)
  • Title (unlimited)
  • Descriptions (unlimited)
  • Tags (4-5)

To place an Order, Send me a PM (i only take PayPal Subscriptions and payments)
Turnaround time will be communicated back.

Any other question, Post or PM

Cheers,
Kawal

Report received. Well layed out, with Bookmark Site, Direct URL to bookmark, user and Title used. Very easy to read and navigate. Nitpicking, but I do prefer links to be hotlinked instead of having to copy paste to check my links. Not a big deal :)

Very fast work and all bookmarks are solid. Will work with you again! Thanks

I like Torsaw. He seems like the type to get things done. I will use his services. I only give honest feedback, no bull shit, and if you want politically correct feedback - go watch the 6:00 news.

Communication:
Torsaw was very responsive. Initially his email went to spam folder. He resent the file and it worked like a charm.

His Excel Report to Me:
He submitted 16-high page ranks sites to me. Each one was a direct link to the site.

My Checking the Home PR:
I used "fake pagerank checker" to check the page rankings of the home-page site.

PR Sites:
They all ranged from pr3 - pr6, more to the high end of pr5 - pr6. One that I really wanted was a pr8 - but Torsaw had accidently put one of his own social bookmarks in there. :) I asked him about it, and it was a simple mistake.

Results:
One of the 16 links was already deleted.
One of the 16 did not have the url or anchor text.
One of the 16 was for his site.

Bottom Line: I received 13 very nice backlinks. I do like the product.

I will use Torsaw again. I will need to evaluate his prices vs. competing services. I believe he can get things done, and correct any issues that pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.