Fox News is BP oil spill misinformation clearinghouse

You quoted Media Matters?

You might as well quote Fox News themselves if you wanted bias.

It's really fucking sad. Where do you go for actual news?

During the riots in Greece:

• Fox showed rioters throwing Molotov cocktails at police
  • Every other news channel showed the police beating rioters
  • Someone I trust went to Greece and didn't see either
At least Fox news is entertaining. They break stories - everyone else might as well write for 2 pennies a word and fill our blogs with crap.

I'm going to be fucking pissed if we bail out news. These jackasses deserve to fail -- it's the market doing it's thing.

Fox News is the disinfo for all the news that it covers, or doesnt cover for that matter.

If you get a chance watch the movie "Outfoxed" It contains footage from a variety of sources inperson and anonymous about how they shape the news reports daily.

And it goes over a report that shows that the more someone watches Fox the LESS they are likely to know about any given topic. Less than someone that watches NO tv news.

It's hard to imagine them being so wrong so often.

It is basically disinfo.

Every news station has bias in a particular person's segment. However, for most things, Fox is less biased in their actual news segments (i.e. not segments like O'Reily, Glenn Beck, etc.).

I'm going to be fucking pissed if we bail out news. These jackasses deserve to fail -- it's the market doing it's thing.

This says it all. Americans aren't THAT dumb. It's not hard to see why we're shifting away from mainstream media.

That said... it'll for sure be bailed out. On top of the idiots in Congress truly believing it's good for the economy to prop up zombies, it can help protect their establishment.

You quoted Media Matters?

You might as well quote Fox News themselves if you wanted bias.

1. They are quite open about their agenda. Unlike the "fair and balanced" Fox news.

2. What does it matter why they go after Fox? The point is a "reputable" new source shouldn't be constantly spewing such falsehoods and misinformation.

Real news is in print, whether it's ink or online. There is no broadcast news that takes the time to provide enough information and facts to actually let someone develop an informed opinion.

My routine disqualifier for people who want to have political arguments is "Where did you read that?" It shuts up a surprising number of idiots.

1. They are quite open about their agenda. Unlike the "fair and balanced" Fox news.

2. What does it matter why they go after Fox? The point is a "reputable" new source shouldn't be constantly spewing such falsehoods and misinformation.

If my job (and my funding as an organization) is to find something wrong with what your doing - i am going to find *SOMETHING*.

I'd do it for the Mortgage...

You might as well read a review about the iPhone from an organization completely funded by Microsoft or Google

attachment.php

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 253
Fuck Fox News and all the other "news" networks. The ONLY real coverage that I've seen of the oil spill had to come from a fucking gaming network.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WEN2B-qQHw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

as far as I know, fox news considers itself more of an "opinion" than news source. If idiots take it seriously, so be it. On a side note, most american "news" networks are complete crap. Watch the BBC or any other news channel and you'll notice that saving a kitty from a tree won't get you on a serious news channel.

as far as I know, fox news considers itself more of an "opinion" than news source. If idiots take it seriously, so be it.

They only consider themselves an "opinion" based network when they called out on something. The rest of the time (99% of the time) they scream, "The #1 NEWS Network in America!".

How are they open?

They only admit to correcting conservative misinformation, they don't admit to promoting liberal misinformation.