Former UFC Camp Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

holy shit that i exactly where i live. unfortunately I didnt get to see him in the car chase around my neighborhood today. But i did hear alot of sirens.

Ugh. He had better have a good excuse for this shit.

I'm amazed at how people who are about to get big bucks can fuck things up like this.

Hell yes he's depressed, the UFC stabbed him in the heart and robbed him of his title. And yes I'm going to post this picture of him and I every chance that I get!
meandrampagero5.jpg

Hell yes he's depressed, the UFC stabbed him in the heart and robbed him of his title. And yes I'm going to post this picture of him and I every chance that I get!
I got excited when I saw the pic again, I was sooo gonna flame you :food-smiley-010:

And here is the story of what went down:
FOX Sports on MSN - Boxing - New details emerge in 'Rampage' arrest

Not sure if it's in the article but I guess Dana White had to fly to Orange County and post his bail

its funny, the article says he got stopped at 18th St. and Newport Blvd. I live on 19th st. and newport blvd. I saw a cop cars go down my back alley and heard sirens. i didnt know it was that close though.

Wait, so he ran from the cops, with a self-portrait painted on the side of his truck? GENIUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.