Forget PR's - Get in the news - Upgraded news blasts + Authority News Placements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just $160 for three authority news site links. These are the best type of links to be building and this is a better deal than you will find elsewhere.

PM me with specifics of the 3 authority news sites.

Can you get the same quality placements when reporting on my news? ("company X releases Y product -- is it really the best Z on the market?"

Thanks,

Cam

Please PM me with 3 authority news sites. Links from these sites should be dofollow?

Everyone has asked if they are dofollow.. It says right on the sales page - nofollow.

Lets talk about this for a sec. What have all the recent algorithm changes targeted? People gaming the system. Most all top tier sites, especially news sites, no-follow their links as a practice. Most links coming from quality sites are no-follow. On top of that, most places receiving the no-follow links are quality. In an algo trying to weed out people gaming for SEO, strong no-follow links can only be a positive trust signal. There's no way Google isn't taking them into account.

Hey, I placed an order on Nov 18 and haven't heard from you. I emailed you about it Nov 29 and no response. Can you please get back to me on that?

Whats the TAT and also can you pm me with the information of the 3 authority news site. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.