For Those Running with TV...

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Do you / would you trust them enough to use their pixel? I always get paranoid with certain traffic sources and just stick to propser but for this particular campaign I'm losing about half my converted subids due to the leads coming in days later (or at least that's what I think is happening since all looks good on the network side) so I really have no choice.

lol hell no, they'd be stupid to NOT steal your campaign.

i cant even login... can you?

Nah been down for last hour or so.

lol hell no, they'd be stupid to NOT steal your campaign.

My thoughts exactly but it's either that or I kill the campaign. It's very small right now but finally in the green since I tweaked it out a bit so wanted to grow it out. I can't exactly do that when I don't know where half my leads are coming from.

Was hoping someone who's been using their pixel for a while could chime in on whether they've had anything fishy going on.

Pass the url/keyword through as your subid. No pixel tracking needed.

^That is what I'm doing but like I said the leads can take days to come in and for whatever reason the subids are being lost so I'm looking to the pixel as an alternative.

I've used them for 3 years now and never had an issue with them stealing any data from my pixels.
I can only speak from my experience but they are an excellent company to work with.

Reactions: m0rtal