Flo Rida right,round... Someone gotta make a Flo Rida Dickroll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yangsta

New member
Jan 31, 2009
2
0
0
shanghai
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_jEZAj_Rw"]YouTube - Flo Rida Ft. Kesha- Right Round (High Quality Music Video)[/ame]
 


I actually thought that was the song a few weeks back when I first heard it and the first thing that popped into my head was the dickroll.

hahaha fucking dickrolls are taking over the music industry now.
 
I was watching Detroit Red wings vs Nashville Predators NHL game. Detroit lost 0:8. Game was in Nashville. You know how they play music during stops in NHL games. They were playing Rickrolls. I'm wondering if sound tech of Nashville rink is a member of Wickedfire.
 
OMFG!! i heard this exact song on the radio while driving on the interstate last week, BURST out laughing in a car full of old people, and damn near ran into the side rail!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.