Flippa 'buyers' what a joke

What are you going on about, seriously?

What you did not understood?

Flippa is from nature a showcase - where you get data about niches and sites you will not find on many other places.

Confirmed analytics & adsense stats and many more info people give out in hope of a good sell.

Many data are hidden - as better you know a niche, as better you can read the analytics.
I love to see keyword lists - compare them with the traffic sources shown and you can see
howget quality south america or europe traffic just by adding a few new phrases. They will
pay out not much less as US traffic.

Most interesting are sites near your own niches. Where you can compare your data with them. I found so numerous niche areas i did not thought before about. Also some ways to make money, at last 2 advertisers i did not know before.

Its pure gold as information source.

Same for digital point, beside the fact that there is no real quality in their sell area. At last you get an good idea about the non working niches.

The site I sold when I started this thread is still just sitting there, nothing has happened to it. Might have to buy it back for 5% of the original sale :D

I have another site going up for sale in December, probably do flippa again despite the obnoxious buyers.

Sold a site on Flippa about a year ago. Kind of wish I kept it now. Flippa was just Ok for doing the deal. I think I will use a broker next time.