Fleshlights - have you tried it?

By the way, any plans on returning my fleshlight any time soon?

Chill, padawan. Dwight Schrute's borrowing it at the moment. Once I get it back from him (and have a quick go) your cottage cheese light will be on it's way back.

Chill, padawan. Dwight Schrute's borrowing it at the moment. Once I get it back from him (and have a quick go) your cottage cheese light will be on it's way back.

Please, can I have it after Dwight is through? I love cottage cheese.

omg.png

they are currently in the process of screwing over their loyal affiliates
where previously they encouraged people to user their trademark name in domains and promote them....now they are trying to strong arm people into giving them up.

and withholding payment

they are currently in the process of screwing over their loyal affiliates
where previously they encouraged people to user their trademark name in domains and promote them....now they are trying to strong arm people into giving them up.

and withholding payment

yes, a company to certainly stay away from

I personally do not like the fleshlight. I had one but threw it out. The fleshlight is too wide to hold so my hand cramps up. The hole is also too tight so getting my dick in was also difficult.

Overall I tried it about 4 times and I was not impressed.

Just pulled the trigger on one. I blame wickedfire and Joe Rogan for this.

Women don’t let their ego get in the way of owning a vibrator. Why are so many dudes too proud for a sex toy?

You need not give up the real thing.

If anything it will give you MORE game. A cat who is hungry for pussy doesn’t score. Oversexed is always more attractive.

Plus, it won’t give you an STD.

Just pulled the trigger on one. I blame wickedfire and Joe Rogan for this.

Women don’t let their ego get in the way of owning a vibrator. Why are so many dudes too proud for a sex toy?

You need not give up the real thing.

If anything it will give you MORE game. A cat who is hungry for pussy doesn’t score. Oversexed is always more attractive.

Plus, it won’t give you an STD.

Just take it all the way then and hit a sheep?:nopenope: I hope you guys are trolling on this....but....lonely IM I guess stuff has to happen for them to sell units....