First Kanye, Now 50 Cent 'Curtis' Leaked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I haven't heard the new 50 album but I heard some of the tracks on Kanye's. The reason 50 grew popular is because he came out w/ the sympathy card, surviving 9 shots and making music with catchy hooks. Other than that, most of his money and his status is coming from the business side of his life, like sponsorship and the little 400mill he got for vitamin water. He, and the entire G-unit, have been "defeated" with their own style by other artists including joe budden and jadakiss so meh.

Kanye, the reason that he gets a lot of the play that he does is because he's good w/ his producing ability. He took that, and touched up his lyrics and put himself to work. His instrumentals, mostly samples of older music, are "fiyah"....his flow is ehh....his lyrics are *shrug*

They're pop because of who they know, 50 getting on w/ Em and Dre, and Kanye getting through w/ Jay....

Meh, I haven't heard the new 50 album but I heard some of the tracks on Kanye's. The reason 50 grew popular is because he came out w/ the sympathy card, surviving 9 shots and making music with catchy hooks. Other than that, most of his money and his status is coming from the business side of his life, like sponsorship and the little 400mill he got for vitamin water. He, and the entire G-unit, have been "defeated" with their own style by other artists including joe budden and jadakiss so meh.

Kanye, the reason that he gets a lot of the play that he does is because he's good w/ his producing ability. He took that, and touched up his lyrics and put himself to work. His instrumentals, mostly samples of older music, are "fiyah"....his flow is ehh....his lyrics are *shrug*

They're pop because of who they know, 50 getting on w/ Em and Dre, and Kanye getting through w/ Jay....

I agree, Kanye is a great producer, I'll give him that. But his lyrics and flow are so average it's just like, well, I have a hard time listening to it. Now I'm not saying he hasn't done good songs, and he's obviously good enough to sell records, but when he walks around dissing other people and basically telling people to worship him, I'm turned off. He's not good enough to say those things. That's why I don't buy his records.

50 underground

You wan't fifty your looking in all the wrong places. Skip the commercial sell in the stores type stuff. Check out the fifty cent undergrounds from before get rich or die tying there is at least eight of them. Oh and you want tracks check out mixtape sites get the song titles you want and I'm sure you can use your imagination on how to get em

Status
Not open for further replies.