First Ipad...

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Just picked one up an hour ago @ target; $899 ipad 2 + 3g. Im sure I coulda got a way better deal on ebay, but fuck it. Any ipad users here? Maybe this was a dumb buy, lol - its just like my iphone but like 3x bigger, lol. My daughter will love the shit out of it tho.

I've got an iPad in my closet that hasn't been touched since May. I have a Nook Color on my desk that hasn't been turned on since around the same time. I have two HP Touchpads that I used like twice.

Tablets have lost their novelty to me. However, HP just announced that WebOS is going to be open sourced, which is awesome. Once that happens, I'll probably turn on a tablet again.

I've got an iPad in my closet that hasn't been touched since May. I have a Nook Color on my desk that hasn't been turned on since around the same time. I have two HP Touchpads that I used like twice.

Tablets have lost their novelty to me. However, HP just announced that WebOS is going to be open sourced, which is awesome. Once that happens, I'll probably turn on a tablet again.

This is how it is for me. Used the rooted nook for a few months. Got the Ipad 2 used it for like 2 weeks and now use it once in a while if I get really high and cant get off the couch but prob just use the 4s. Otherwise its back to my chair and using the desktop

Yes of course its a white one... :p My jaguar is black tho, does it matter what color the devices I have are tho? :) But yeah; I only bought it for my daughter to watch bullshit movies; and to synch the 10+ fucking email addresses I have to have leads called on given im not in the office. my iphone could have done this, just thought id try something new. I'm stoked tho, seems pretty cool

Would you fuck Halle Berry?
WGzpx.jpg

Is that a trick question? :love-smiley-086:

They have $900 iPads? That is crazy.

Yeah seriously huh, fucking expensive bullshit crap lol. They were starting at $499 (16GB ipad 2 with no 3g). I believe this one is a 64gb wifi/3g. G DAMMIT; here's the link
Apple® 64GB iPad 2

I paid more in the store... I'm sure you could prob get a refurbished (which is what I shoulda done) on ebay for like fucking 5-600 maybe.

You could buy a near top of the line gaming type pc for $900
Already got one, but the only game I play online is unreal tournament 99. To much muscle for a game thats fuckin 10 + years old.

I love mine / use it every day
Agreed, I used my iphone daily so I can see how I could use this.

Would you fuck Halle Berry?
Not even with your dick.. STFU and gtfo. quit trollin, lol

This is posted from my ipad
Gigggeddy

Reactions: CitizenSmif
Yeah seriously huh, fucking expensive bullshit crap lol. They were starting at $499 (16GB ipad 2 with no 3g). I believe this one is a 64gb wifi/3g. G DAMMIT; here's the link
Apple® 64GB iPad 2

I paid more in the store... I'm sure you could prob get a refurbished (which is what I shoulda done) on ebay for like fucking 5-600 maybe.

It's not bad for an iPad2 with 64GB.

Already got one, but the only game I play online is unreal tournament 99. To much muscle for a game thats fuckin 10 + years old.

Same same. I have an i7 and I pretty much only play counter strike which is also quite a few years old.

Agreed, I used my iphone daily so I can see how I could use this.

I use mine daily. Mostly for watching movies through my network via XBMC. You need to Jailbreak it though and not sure if they offer that capability on the newest firmware versions for the iPad2.

I presented my iPad to my sister after using it for only 1 moth, because I could not use it as a complete notebook replacement.

Bought the Kindle Fire and I like it more than iPad as a reader.

Btw, Is googlehammer.com working properly in iPad?