First Affiliate Summit - Suggestions?

I find striking up conversations with the people walking around, as opposed to just going to the booths, is very beneficial. Also, find the booth with the keg..sometimes there are party buses as well..make friends with those people :) Oh and feel free to set up a meeting with me..I am one of those AM's that would like to buy you drinks and food

Drink, drink and drink.

This time I am bringing more aspirin and lots of vitamins/immune system boosters because last time I nearly died from all the drinking and lack of sleep. It was awesome to say the least.

This time I don't switch to Jameson's whiskey after drinking beer all night. Didn't work well for me at the WF party at ASE - passed out on the couch and woke up to throw up all over myself. Hangover until 2pm the next day.

Reactions: Medici
This time I don't switch to Jameson's whiskey after drinking beer all night. Didn't work well for me at the WF party at ASE - passed out on the couch and woke up to throw up all over myself. Hangover until 2pm the next day.
Lol no wonder you looked a little pale that day.

Whats with your neg rep

No idea about the neg rep. Never paid attention to it or even know when/who I got it from.
You can see who repped you by clicking User CP in the upper left corner of your screen.

A few members here are wankers who will neg you for shits and giggles. Be sure to neg them back.

2489.gif