Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
[SIZE=-1] Affiliate Summit 2009 East (NYC) - August 9-11, 2009

About damn time.. Even if its in Harlem, NYC is the best damn venue for a conference (and also because I hate traveling outside of home/NYC).

I'm going just because its here at home. Oh boy you guys are in for a theme park of fun shit to do.

I'm totally up to give away my season tix for free in a contest or random drawing if the Yankees are in town during those dates. I've got two tix on both sides of the field (lowest deck near the field) at first and third bases, and SOMETIMES (when my dad likes me that day) four private booth tix behind home plate... if they are playing at home. Otherwise disregard this offer and continue entertaining yourselves by smoking and drinking yourselves into full retardation mode WITHOUT the Yankees.
[/SIZE]

Fuck the Yankees.

edit: New ball park though, eh? Should be cool.

Wooot my home town as well...although I live in lazy ass Florida now. Nobody does it like New York. Hope to meet some of you out there.

[SIZE=-1] Affiliate Summit 2009 East (NYC) - August 9-11, 2009

About damn time.. Even if its in Harlem, NYC is the best damn venue for a conference (and also because I hate traveling outside of home/NYC).

I'm going just because its here at home. Oh boy you guys are in for a theme park of fun shit to do.

I'm totally up to give away my season tix for free in a contest or random drawing if the Yankees are in town during those dates. I've got two tix on both sides of the field (lowest deck near the field) at first and third bases, and SOMETIMES (when my dad likes me that day) four private booth tix behind home plate... if they are playing at home. Otherwise disregard this offer and continue entertaining yourselves by smoking and drinking yourselves into full retardation mode WITHOUT the Yankees.
[/SIZE]

Can I be the first to ask to crash on your couch?

i hadnt planned on going, but if i can kill 2 birds with one stone and see the new stadium, count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.