Finally did it!

Yeah I recommend getting a .com too, it's not too late before you really work on optimizing it.

Yeah in linux (probably what your server is running) appending a . to the beginning of a file makes it hidden :p

But I looked at your site and it is indeed working.

Hey good luck.

Just a thought -- n but you might be able to piggyback on the 'Bully Beat Down' craze thats on MTV.

My best advice is to treat your blog like a magazine. Get other writers to contribute (free content!). Multiple writers make it seem much more like a community, you get moar content, and theres moar people involved to help you get even moar popular! good luck bro

Yeah in linux (probably what your server is running) appending a . to the beginning of a file makes it hidden :p

But I looked at your site and it is indeed working.
Thanks

Hey good luck.

Just a thought -- n but you might be able to piggyback on the 'Bully Beat Down' craze thats on MTV.

Never heard of this, I will look into it. I don't watch MTV.

My best advice is to treat your blog like a magazine. Get other writers to contribute (free content!). Multiple writers make it seem much more like a community, you get moar content, and theres moar people involved to help you get even moar popular! good luck bro

How would you go about getting other writers to contribute..?

Update: I move mma.info to Your No1 Online resource for MMA. I spent all day yesterday writing content I have 20 or so posts written so that should do me for a while. I out adsense up and now im reading on how to get backlinks, I plan to get a few today :).

Update: I move mma.info to Your No1 Online resource for MMA. I spent all day yesterday writing content I have 20 or so posts written so that should do me for a while. I out adsense up and now im reading on how to get backlinks, I plan to get a few today :).

Cool work bro, some comments though,
  • change the title of your site to something thats not the domain
  • adjust the size of your adsense banners so that they fit your template better, that leaderboard banner is way too big for the top of a post.

Good work on the rest of it though.

Just thought of something that might help -- perhaps you could launch a similar site geared to females that want to protect their tasty asses...

might be a terrific niche.

Just thought of something that might help -- perhaps you could launch a similar site geared to females that want to protect their tasty asses...

might be a terrific niche.

Thats a great idea! Im going to focus on this site for now though!

Im getting around 47 unique views everyday, about 5 vistor from WF and the rest are direct traffic. Maybe thats me refreshing the page..? It says unique views so i don't know if it counts as a view or not.

well i made $0.32 on adsense yesterday! wooo! I hope I can get the site to maintain it's hosting costs by next month becuase I really can't afford to pay the hosting next month... so that is my goal :).

Im trying to build backlinks at the minute!! I also posted in a few forums and joined a few FB MMA groups and put my link up in there.

Ok well i have been dropping my links all over the net all week...i am going to continue to do so. Commenting on other blogs seems to be working best. I have made $0.42 adsense rev so far

Ok well im still trying to build links..it pretty hard work im finding it hard now to find places to post them. Im also starting to learn some HTML and CSS and then im going to learn PHP. I cant get my site to over 50 vistors a day and it's not ranked in google yet..but i will get there :).

a few thoughts:

-You'd do well to either remove or actually complete the "About" page.

-a few more pages might give a better impression of this as a content-rich site as well.

-don't post things under "uncategorized"

-does your theme let you use a custom header? An eye catching picture would be nice. If not, I'd suggest changing the name to "Train MMA" -rather than the actual URL.

-I don't use adsense, but is it possible to make the ads less obtrusive? They look really garish on the dark-toned theme

-nice work!

a few thoughts:

-You'd do well to either remove or actually complete the "About" page.

Yeah I removed it

-a few more pages might give a better impression of this as a content-rich site as well.

Yeah im planning on adding a equipment page

-don't post things under "uncategorized"

Ok

-does your theme let you use a custom header? An eye catching picture would be nice. If not, I'd suggest changing the name to "Train MMA" -rather than the actual URL.

I will look into getting a picture..I changed the header.

-I don't use adsense, but is it possible to make the ads less obtrusive? They look really garish on the dark-toned theme

I removed the adsense im planning on getting a aff to take me on or something

-nice worrk!

Thank you! your comments mean alot to me :).

sandbox.jpg