Few TrafficVance questions

Sharksfan

May 28, 2009
WI
I am signing up with TV tomorrow or next Friday when I get back from vacation...

I've read every thread on here and a few other places - but I still want some feedback on a few questions:

1.) Demographics - is TV heavily skewed towards the male/college crowd?

2.) Preferred tracking? I have P202 of course - I've heard good things about Bevo media and a couple of others

3.) Any advice on a good "starter" niche would be appreciated but not expected. I have an exclusive offer I am thinking of starting with as well (depending on the demographics question answer above)

4.) Is there a real lower limit to daily spend? I can't predict what I'll spend every day of course until I get on there. I THINK I know...but I don't know I know.

I submitted an application a week ago and I got a response from a girl named Amy who asked some follow up questions to which I responded to but I haven't heard from her since. They seem to be very hard to reach on the phone too.

But I have questions similar to yours so if anyone here can post a direct contact number to reach one of their reps, that would be helpful...

Unless you are successful with other traffic source you might not want to try out trafficvance anymore because there are too many faggots bidding on offer urls nowadays.

I've found profitability on TV within the last 2 months. I'm still learning and have gotten 2 niches figured out to date. If you need a referral/guidance, PM me.

If you aren't from US/UK/CA/AU/NZ you will probably very hard time to approve. If any. For now of course, they need to clear their policy and state it just like Paypal or Myspace or ex-YPN with which countries they want to work, they waste their and other people time with all that sign-ups they don't want

3.) Any advice on a good "starter" niche would be appreciated but not expected. I have an exclusive offer I am thinking of starting with as well (depending on the demographics question answer above)

Don't promote Gamevance. I spent ages running that shit on TV and never saw a single conversion.

Unless you are successful with other traffic source you might not want to try out trafficvance anymore because there are too many faggots bidding on offer urls nowadays.

this. :action-smiley-052:

A good portion of what I intend to promote is not in the "standard" CPA niches so I'm not worried. There is competition for the keywords but nothing akin to any of the rebill markets, etc.

I'll head that way as well eventually.