FEB 2011- High PR 7 to 3 Auto Approve Dofollow Blog Pages v19 (Latest List)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
:)February 2011 List- Link Packet v19:)
New!
List is Ready after 2011 PR Update

This Auto Approve Dofollow Blog Pages List has PR 7,6,5,4 and 3 Backinks!!!!
ecover-pbook007-done.png

Hello Backlinks Lovers,

This is my latest High PR Auto Approve List for February 2011 . I have released 18 lists since 2009. You can check the archive of Reviews at my Sales Page
You can get high quality 100 backlinks from 100 Different Authority Blogs which located in 100 Different IP Addresses.

So your site will be indexed well in Google and will see a significant of improvement of SERP within a short time. See what will be the PR each an every inner pages.....

Content of the FREE list
(PR is based on exact page, Not the domain PR)

PR7 = 2
PR6 = 8
PR5 = 30
PR4 = 30
PR3 = 30

I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 100 blog comments are auto approve, when you put the comment , you get your backlink within second.
* All links based on newest Google PR update occurred on last week (January 2011).
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.

Price: $15
Paypal: blogseolk@gmail.com

P.s: I will send the list manually for every customer as soon as possible when I get the payment.

Thanks
Rukshan

Once agin, brilliant list from Rukshan. All i could say is thank you for providing the list and keep it limited. :D

Hi Blog8491, I am a new member and i want to buy your list. Could you tell me please is it free from spammers.If yes please let me know. I will send payment asap.

This was my first time ordering from blog8491 and to paraphrase dchuk - was 'super stoked' when I saw the quality of the list provided.

When I checked on some of the pages this morning I became slightly less enthused that some of the people that bought this list apparently didn't heed this advice :

To ensure that your links stay alive, try and read each post thoroughly so you can make a relevant comment.
i.e : " good job mate -- keep it up -- check out forex trading " was slightly less intelligent:crap: than the rather academically discourse that was going on at the site. ( changed the anchor text to .. forex trading .. to protect to 'innocent' and yeah it was a member here )

One of the pr7 sites was already closed for new comments ( I am sure it was open when the list was compiled ).

Since the list is of high quality maybe a higher price point / less volume would be the answer to keep the riff raff out - maybe it all doesn't matter.

Anyway looking forward to the next update.

cheers

so is there any more value in this list since comments are now closed? i was about to hit the buy button before reading mkane's comments

so is there any more value in this list since comments are now closed?

there's only 1 ! comment closed - the real value is in the diversity of these quality links anyway - not one page . I was merely trying to point the effect some idiots can have. It's probably one if the best comment list I have bought ( even with one ! comment closed )

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.