Fat kid screams for his life

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Never posted a vid before but I saw this yesterday and knew i had to

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-uxENWb89Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-uxENWb89Y[/ame]

this is an old vid.. and it was recently on america's funniest home video.. i was at my parents and they were watchin it.. it was hilarious because the AFM crowd was just laughing hard as the kid is sitting there screaming in pain.. just looked / sounded so wrong lol.

kid's lucky he's a porker, skinny guy would've possibly fallen out.

Ugh.

If that chubby little piggy pussy was a product of my swimmers I'd toss him (or roll I guess) into the Grand Canyon and start over.

parents should be in jail for letting a kid get like that.

Lucky he didn't have a neck or he would have died. Chins saved him

I don't think that's his mom. Sounds like he's calling her by her first name. Or maybe that's some kind of scared fat kid coping mechanism.

LMAO i saw this for the first time yesterday as well. Made me realize that show is a sham cause no way anything but that should have won. Sooo classic

LMAO i saw this for the first time yesterday as well. Made me realize that show is a sham cause no way anything but that should have won. Sooo classic

Don't know about now but years ago only videos from Australia were eligible to win the Australian funniest home videos. The ones from other countries were just filler..

What a fucking whore laughing at his misfortune right beside him. Worst mother of the universe nominee there.

Let it be known that childhood obesity is nothing to laugh at. As of mid-January, this same kid tried the ride again. Unfortunately he slipped, and air-resistence drawn from his blubber caused him to land in Haiti. He tried 2 months ago as well. And he fell on Chile.

Guess he didnt see the sign saying YOU MUST BE THIS THIN TO RIDE THIS ATTRACTION.

Are his feet planted on a floor to this ride, or dangling? If a floor, then he can simply push himself up and not be strangled here. I've watched this video several times in fascination and still trying to figure how there was so much slack in the straps for him to slink down that far, I have to assume he just scrunched down in fear but was able to control his fate with his feet if he needed to push back up so as not to strangle himself?