Fame Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickStar

Jan 18, 2015
Spain
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Due to some issues with our contractors recently we have decided to open a new service that is done completely in-house in an attempt to do all the work with quality that we are known for. Some of WickedFire folks are already hooked up with exactly this service through our agency offering and now we are making it available to the public. This service will help you to increase rankings, give you some traffic and spread brand awareness in your niche.

Since this service requires whole lot of work - we are offering only 15 packages at this moment for this price. Usual price is $500/mo and that is what our agency customers pay for it (and they have awesome results with it).

Screenshots of rankings are made for quite difficult and popular keywords including finance and technology.

We are also giving out 10 review copies of 1 week worth of basic service with delivery on next weekend. As always read rules about being able to pick a review for free! Do not PM me about review, just post to get one and first 10 guys will get it.

Any questions, contact me on:
Email: Email

Strange to see you starting another sales thread here considering you never completely finished the last one you did. Guess you like starting sales threads and taking people's money more than actually following through and finishing the services you are supposedly providing in those threads.

I will take a review. Sounds good.

Sure!

In for a Review! He always delivers the Best.

Review goes to you mate!

Interested in review

Thanks OP

As always, happy to offer one!

how much for a paid review? Ill take one please PM Thanks!

Why pay, if you got one for free just now!

I'll take review.

I am happy to provide one.

Also interested in review for this service. Thanks.

Why the hell not!

I would love a review :)

And I would love to give you one ;)

This looks good. I'm in for a review copy if available.

Sure man!

Also in for review if still available.

Its yours.

can I take review
Thanks

Nice, you got it!

Definitely in for a review! I use PatrickStar's other service and it's wonderful.

Nice to hear that, review is yours!

Hello, if there is free review copy left, I'll take it, if not, I will opt for your discounted offer next month :)

Sure man, you got it.

In for review if available still.

For you - always ;)

Strange to see you starting another sales thread here considering you never completely finished the last one you did. Guess you like starting sales threads and taking people's money more than actually following through and finishing the services you are supposedly providing in those threads.

Hi Mate, we are actually dealing with dozens of orders each month even without sales threads and thus there might be some issues here and there, especially when outsourced. I have checked your order and it seems there was some f*ck up done by one of our contractors with one of your links not being delivered (unlucky with contractors recently, thus moving back to in-house thing). Since we have best experience policy I will PM you right after posting this to fix this tomorrow no matter what. I will also recheck all of previous orders to see if there was no more mistakes like that. I am sorry for the inconvenience - and I will surely fix it asap. Honestly - there is dozens of people from WF that buy from us monthly, it is extremely important to us, to get this stuff completed, really.
On top of that, let me provide you with free review package - without any requirement to actually review it - as a bonus for stress you went through.
Lets go.

Will review if slots still available will purchase if good.

Sorry Mate, as per WF rules you need to have 10 iTraders to review. In few days we should have some crazy reviews!

13 review packages, damn guys, you keep us busy! Just one requirement - reply to our PM within 24 hours so we can stick with our timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.