Facebook: How to Drive Impressions and Lower CPC

Honestly, every time you try and hold FB to a set of rules - it breaks them. Some creatives just take off and do better in the beginning which can determine the rest of their lifespan. Find a solid creative that sticks above a .10-.15 CTR and give that the majority of your budget's attention. Ad history helps to determine your CPM when you're bidding CPC. CPM bidding is cool, but usually not in the UK unless your CTR is above a steady .2 - .3ish.

Hope this helps.

OP those CTR you've got are kinda poor in my opinion. Are you just putting girl's picture in your dating ads? it's called creative because you gotta be creative and design something that pops out and doesn't blend with the fb interface. Make your target audience's eyes 'Obey'

On a side note, those irish pricks at fb work like 3 mins and then go home.
I submitted 40 ads 30 hours ago, after 24 hours they reviewed 3 of them (which were disapproved cuzz I forgot it was for UK and they got redirected to another generic offer duh, my bad).

So, my other ads are just hanging there wtf.

I submitted 40 ads 30 hours ago, after 24 hours they reviewed 3 of them (which were disapproved cuzz I forgot it was for UK and they got redirected to another generic offer duh, my bad).

Welcome to Facebook.

I know how fb is since 2 years+ .. but this is the first time that they just review 3 ads when the same campaign has 40.

I think they evaluate the ads where they're sure of the decision then they leave the rest for someone who can take decision.. that's my theory. My simples ads (no cleavage, only face or something like that) get reviewed quickly, then the rest is for later

Damn that sucks man, how are you guys getting around geo redirects when they can't view the offer?

Is there a faster way than emailing them?

Damn that sucks man, how are you guys getting around geo redirects when they can't view the offer?

Is there a faster way than emailing them?

direct link all traffic thats not the right geo to the offer page without the network redirect using trusty old geo database

if you are looking to simply get some more impressions to see what type of CTR you're gunna get for campaign #1 just bump up the bid to like a dollar (they'll only charge you like .70 cents) and as soon as you get 1 click fb will start sending more impressions and you can lower the bid. Also you said you got LESS than 1000 impressions so i'm assuming you got like 900 or something? A lot of times if you don't get a click in that first 900 impressions fb will stop showing your ad

that's my experience

if you are looking to simply get some more impressions to see what type of CTR you're gunna get for campaign #1 just bump up the bid to like a dollar (they'll only charge you like .70 cents) and as soon as you get 1 click fb will start sending more impressions and you can lower the bid. Also you said you got LESS than 1000 impressions so i'm assuming you got like 900 or something? A lot of times if you don't get a click in that first 900 impressions fb will stop showing your ad

that's my experience

Yeah's i've noticed the same. <~900 and no clicks, you won't get anymore impressions.