Facebook Fan Page Advertising|ACTIVE 428K Fan Page|173K+ People Talking It|US and UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazykid

Sep 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Facebook Fan Page Advertising|ACTIVE 428K Fan Page|173K+ People Talking It|US and UK Fans

If you are looking to your online business or looking to get more traffic or get leads from cpa and others then you have come to the right thread. You can post on my 428k+ Fan page, all REAL FANS that are ACTIVE. There is currently 173K+ fans talking about my page and a lot of my fans are from the US and UK. All likes are organic!!

Fanpage like Overview:

Fanpage Reached:

Prices:

1 Status Update: $25
3 Status Updates: $65
5 Status Updates: $85
10 Status Updates: $150

Adult, Gambling, Pharmacy or Spammy links are not allowed.

Review copy: 2 Free review copies available of 1 status update in against of review

Discount copies: 5x 50% discount review copies available

Note; Your links will be removed after 24 hours of status update

Thanks

My review:

Speed: 5/5 The post was up very fast, I am talking an hour or two after sending them the info.

Communication: 5/5 He answered a few questions i had and suggested how to make it better. Replied to my PMs very quickly.

Quality: 4/5 The fan page is legit and I see that people are active in it, I just didn't see a lot from my post.. I wanted to get likes to one of my fan pages and I got a few, but not too many.. Defining not too many, a few 10 likes..

Overall: 4/5 This is because I didn't see much from the post and also because the post gets deleted after 24 hours, I don't like that.. Maybe it was just my niche (hot and sexy women) that didn't work well and maybe something else will do better..

Thanks for your honest words.

My review:

Speed: 5/5 The post was up very fast, I am talking an hour or two after sending them the info.

Communication: 5/5 He answered a few questions i had and suggested how to make it better. Replied to my PMs very quickly.

Quality: 4/5 The fan page is legit and I see that people are active in it, I just didn't see a lot from my post.. I wanted to get likes to one of my fan pages and I got a few, but not too many.. Defining not too many, a few 10 likes..

Overall: 4/5 This is because I didn't see much from the post and also because the post gets deleted after 24 hours, I don't like that.. Maybe it was just my niche (hot and sexy women) that didn't work well and maybe something else will do better..

50% Discount review copies available now- Advertised your product/business in our fanpage and get organic traffic from social media

I have got the post update just few hours back and I have already made around 43.7$ from just 1 update, this post converted well for me. ROI is more than i expected I'm going to order few more today but shall be wait for finalizing earning..

Thanks

Thanks for the review
I have got the post update just few hours back and I have already made around 43.7$ from just 1 update, this post converted well for me. ROI is more than i expected I'm going to order few more today but shall be wait for finalizing earning..

Thanks

Sent you PM
Please PM me the URL. Thanks

Buy 1 get 1 free - Limited offer to 4 people - Get organic traffic from social network..

Status
Not open for further replies.