Facebook Ads Greasemonkey Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would it be possible to add a pause/resume all feature for every ad on the account (not just per ad group)?

so almost a month after this retarded monkey learns why you should better research where you advertise your products/services (esp. if they aren't even ready for sale yet)... i get a classic 'hate-comment' on my blog from someone under the un-linked name of 'marc' that pretty much just regurgitates all the other pro-$100-application comments that popped up shortly after this thread came out... u know, all ending with "i went out and bought this application just to prove idiots like you wrong." Yeah... you got me on that one.

Does this kid (or his friends) really still care that much about a stupid script?
I typically make a point of never responding to these types of hate messages as they're really just pathetic jabs in the dark (although if you don't think i can't track you based off your IP when you leave a comment, you're sorely mistaken)...bbuuuuuuuuutt i made an exception. If you're bored, the top three 'basic' mistakes Brad made when trying to market a $100 facebook application to WickedFire (before it was even coded):

Free Greasemonkey Script For Facebook Ad Manager | The Quiet Affiliate | Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.