Facebook Ads Greasemonkey Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstory

May 24, 2008
Yesterday I saw this post on my google reader, and I thought to myself: "that's a cool idea".

Then I saw that he plans on charging peeps $100 for it, and I thought to myself: "I could write that in one night, while drunk".

And then I did.

Basically, it's a script for Firefox that adds some useful shit to the Facebook ads interface. It's unobtrusive, and all that, and slick, and best of all: motherfucking free.

You can pause/resume/delete multiple ads at a time. You can "Create a Similar Ad" even if the ad was rejected, and best of all: you can dick roll yourself directly from the Facebook ads dashboard. The only thing missing, really, is you can't do dayparting with my script (that would be really difficult to implement given that I'm using greasemonkey).

More explanation and the download

Shit, that's amazing. Pausing multiple ads at once is going to be amazingly useful. I've got hundreds of ads that all convert like shit on Friday and Saturday night, now I can pause them instantly and resume in the morning.

Time to rape Facebook.

Doesn't work for my german version of facebook. Even if I switch to english there isn't any changes in the GUI :(

Xdreamer, you need to be coming from a north american IP. Use a proxy.

Can access the same account, just need the north american IP address.

Xdreamer, you need to be coming from a north american IP. Use a proxy.

Can access the same account, just need the north american IP address.
I have a UK IP address and it works fine for me. You've got to make sure the URL at the top says facebook.com/ads/manage/. Sometimes you get another URL for the ads interface, particularly when you click the ads link from your main Facebook account page.

Thanks for your reply Demon but actually I have this URL already in my gm script added. Weird thing was an error message once I loaded the js file into gm, not sure if its actually executed :(

nvm, I loaded the .js file manually instead of just opening it with ff, thanks for all the help its working now. Good script there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.