Facebook ads approval

Dec 12, 2007
Hello,
I recently posted ads over facebook and 1 got approved. I submitted similar copies with different pics .. all got disapproved. with that they even disapproved the 2 days ago approved ad. damn. I search around and saw an email address: affiliates@facebook.com .. I've sent an email there ..

Any thoughts would be helpful.

*yawn*

why create a new thread for this? This has been said a billion times already - their approval process isn't consistent. Their ad team is run by a bunch of college kids (idiots) with no brain. The (dis)approve ads for the same reason why my cat vomits - which is for any/no reason at all.

What is approved today will be disapproved tomorrow and vice versa. Their reps aren't helpful either.

Move on already.

*yawn*

why create a new thread for this? This has been said a billion times already - their approval process isn't consistent. Their ad team is run by a bunch of college kids (idiots) with no brain. The (dis)approve ads for the same reason why my cat vomits - which is for any/no reason at all.

What is approved today will be disapproved tomorrow and vice versa. Their reps aren't helpful either.

Move on already.

Yea kinda.

welcome to facebook.

ah thanx. I feel the joy.

I aint in mood buddy. I've been waiting for offers for months .. now when they are here .. . disapproval = distress.

The FB thread has reached 5,000+ posts. There is nothing you can ask that hasn't been answered there already at least 10 times. It will only take you a few hours to read.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

my thought is that everyone who says i made 1 ad and it got approved then changed the picture and they got disapproved then comes to a forum and doesn't show the ad... how could they really ask for help? this goes for the other fb thread as well...

here are your three options to end all of these posts...

1.) email affiliates@facebook.com
2.) resubmit the ads in a NEW campaign
3.) move on

The FB thread has reached 5,000+ posts. There is nothing you can ask that hasn't been answered there already at least 10 times. It will only take you a few hours to read.

why research yourself when you can be spoonfed :thumbsup: