Extreme Outdoor Activities Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDean

Too Cool for School
Aug 3, 2008
Are any of you guys adrenaline junkies? I skydived last year and scuba'd to about 100 ft (second dive ever and uncertified so yea my instructor and I broke all of the rules). Summer is fast approaching and I'm getting antsy.

I don't think I have the balls to do this though lol:

Longboard FunVideo

I have a Jeep that I've built into a rock buggy and rock crawl with. Nothing like rolling end over end multiple times, flipping the Jeep back over and trying to beat the obstacle again! Big adrenaline rush... sucks that I live in Florida and have to tow my rig at least 8hrs to get anywhere with rocks (usually Tellico in North Carolina...)

Free running, baby! (or la parkour...)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSr1pozm6Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSr1pozm6Y[/ame]

Skydiving is awesome, it was a bore to sit through the safety crap but the jump was well worth it.

If any of you guys here are from NY and know how to sail, hit me up.

I've gone skydiving and bungee jumping (highest bungee bridge in the US - 120 ft)

I actually found bungee jumping to be more of a rush.

1236273143_78c3099360.jpg

1237137182_6e949107d4.jpg

1237136422_29c9461994.jpg

I have a Jeep that I've built into a rock buggy and rock crawl with. Nothing like rolling end over end multiple times, flipping the Jeep back over and trying to beat the obstacle again! Big adrenaline rush... sucks that I live in Florida and have to tow my rig at least 8hrs to get anywhere with rocks (usually Tellico in North Carolina...)

I hear you. Sounds wicked.

Skydiving is awesome, it was a bore to sit through the safety crap but the jump was well worth it.

If any of you guys here are from NY and know how to sail, hit me up.

Yea, skydiving was pretty insane for me. I jumped out of a two seater plane that felt lighter than me at about 13k feet. I had to swing my feet out onto a ledge outside this damn puddle jumper and get pushed. Getting my feet on the little ledge was prob a bigger rush than the dive.

I've gone skydiving and bungee jumping (highest bungee bridge in the US - 120 ft)

I actually found bungee jumping to be more of a rush.

Nice photos! I wonder if because there is so much pre-to-do shit with skydiving by the time you fall you're pretty out of it. I'd imagine just slinging your ass off a bridge would work the magic much faster.

OK, bungee jumping and skydiving might be fine - for my grandma!

If you've got the cojones, I've got the activity...

Extreme Catapulting

Here's me and a couple buddies having a go;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXwzqsHFrcw"]YouTube - Extreme Catapulting ?????[/ame]

let's go!

I love fucking chicks outdoors (nude beaches) does that count?

I used to skate heaps but I've grown out of it, plus I'm to busy making monies, I do miss surfing though.

Kiteboarding, big mountain backcountry lines in the northern rockies, strapless pow riding...but I don't BASE or fly a speedsuit so I'm a fucking pussy.

straightlining steep lines and hucking on skis is the next best thing to freefalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.