Expert SEO Service: 20 Back Links on PR6 for Google #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpgoodboy

Dec 16, 2008
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Search Engine Optimization: Get 10 Unique Articles with 2 Links each. That gives you 20 back links form a PageRank 6 web site.
If you build enough backlinks from related sites, with your keywords as anchor text, you will get on page #1 eventually. Enough could be hundreds or could be thousands. That depends on your keyword phrase and the competition for that phrase.
Link Building Services This form of link building is actually completely OK with Google, Yahoo and Bing:
You are buying not just links, but you invest in content that delivers traffic to your web site and also gives you high quality links.

Here is what You’ll get as part of the Link Building Service:

We build links pointing to your web site with your keywords as anchor texts on high PageRank web sites from professionally written articles related to your site. The PageRank of the site where we submit the articles is PR 6. You will get backlinks and direct traffic through the articles!

We deliver high quality, one-way backlinks by writing 100% unique articles that are related to your content and placing links in the resource box of these articles thus making sure that your web site gets links from a highly related page. This is a very labor intensive task, but this way you only get links with very high quality.
All links are dofollow, from high a Pagerank domain (Google PageRank 6).
That means your links are getting real link juice from pages that are trusted by Google.

All links are placed within the resource box of custom-written articles and have your keywords as anchor text. Each article is about 250 to 300 words long. These are the highest quality links you can get. You actually get more than just backlinks: These articles attract traffic on their own and deliver targeted visitors to your web site, that are already pre-sold on your products and services and more likely to order from you.
Please allow up to 14 days for writing and submission of your articles.

Make sure to send us an email with
- your web site
- your keywords or keyword phrases

Price:
$149

Payment: Paypal

I suggest you offer some sort of review package if you hope to get any sales here (considering your low post count, lack of iTrader).

Good luck bro

Can we just throw all these jokes back to DP and WaFo?

10 articles on a PR6 domain? Wow, what an offer! GTFO, thanks!

I tell you what op, I have a website in a niche and if you can get me to #1 or #2 I will pay you $2000, you have to get me there first? Gotta deal?

@OP: stop reporting this thread. If you offer a crappy DP service prepare to get smarmy remarks. If you send anymore reports crying about the remarks I'll ban you and delete your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.