Expert Quality Press Release Writing & Submission Service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBGlobalMedia

SEO VA @$250/month
Aug 12, 2011
Around the Globe
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unlike other Press Release Writers on different forums on net, our writers are expert and professional in this field and have worked for many clients from news programs and other big companies.

I do not want to waste time in explaining what a press release is or what the importance of press release submissions is because what really matters is the result.

Below given details can briefly explain what we offer and what you get in return:

Our Mode of PR Submission

We follow 100 % Manual submission because many great webmasters around the world have said that only manual submissions can generate guaranteed outcomes. Auto-submissions are discarded by many PR websites and do not generate proposed results. That's why we do every single submission manually and deliver you best outcome.

Proof for your Trust

To win your trust or let’s say to make everything black and white for you, you’ll be getting a detailed report of your each PR submission in an excel spreadsheet. Not only this, you’ll also get a screen shot of each and every submission to verify that we actually deliver what we have quoted.

Press Release Writing Services

If you are not able to spare time for writing a press release yourself or if you are not getting any professional writer for writing your press release then we are there for you. Apart from PR submission services, we are also into PR writing services. We have hired experienced and professional writers, who can come up with bustling PR for you.

Fresh user accounts for PR submission

Our expert team will make new user accounts for you on all the PR websites and also an e-mail ID will be created for you to follow each and every submission done by our team.

Our Turnaround Time

We believe in completing the orders within 2 to 3 days, though sometimes it could take up to 4 to 5 days due to weekend orders.

Brief Info that we want from you:

(1) Your Web Site (URL).
(2) Author Name.
(3) Category.
(4) Company Name.
(5) Full Contact Details (Street Address, Phone Number, Fax, Email, etc.).
(6) Targeted Keywords (If any)
(7) Any other fact that you feel is important to be included in the Press Release.

Our Packages and Prices

Submission Packages

1. 80 PR submission only $40
2. 100 PR submission only $50
3. 125 PR submission only $60

Submission & Writing packages

1. 80 PR submission and writing $50
2. 100 PR submission and writing $60
3. 125 PR submission and writing $70

P.S:- 30% discount will be given on all packages to first 10 members with more then 500 posts who can post a genuine review for my services.

Get in touch with me to book your order or for any queries.

Regards

This is a great service, very nice person to work with and did i mention that the service is absolutely excellent?

just received my reports and already have a decent amount of traffic from the Press Release.

Indianseogirl

Status
Not open for further replies.