Everyone Should Try This Now!!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
60mg Adderall + A State of Trance episode 413 = AWESOME FEELINGS!

Downside = Stay away from answering emails or Facebook messages. I just wrote novel long responses for things that should not have been longer than 3-4 lines tops.

:338:

drugs_small.jpg

adderall is great for getting work done. you have to be careful though -- as you mentioned, whatever you get focused on you'll end up pouring your heart into. i've used it at college to study (works wonders), and whenever i'd get distracted, etc., it'd be a disaster (would spend an hour-two composing a thank you not email for instance. best damn thank you note ever, but not what i was supposed to be spending time on).

for work though, it's good shit. it also keeps you from being tired (it's an amphetamine [*not* METHamphetamine]).

adderall.jpg

I want to try this stuff. The last time I took any prescription drug was when this chick gave me [can't remember], but I felt like I was on some really good E for 20 minutes before passing out for 36 hours.

since I take about 60mg a pop should I maybe double that up and try this

I got so many fucking addies, Got another script to fill and 3 full bottles upstairs

Yeah that was too much today.. feel like I'm on E a bit, with the heat/humidity here and the need to drink so much water. Plus I have a cold so I wasn't feeling to hot anyway. The most I've ever taken was 80mg, and THAT was intense. I'll be fine though, 20mg more than I usually take isn't such a huge difference anyway.

Not living in US. Anyone know where to buy this Adderall online? without prescription. I don't mind if its the Asian generic version.

Do ADHD Drugs Take a Toll on the Brain?: Scientific American

With the expanded and extended use of stimulants comes mounting concern that the drugs might take a toll on the brain over the long run. Indeed, a smattering of recent studies, most of them involving animals, hint that stimulants could alter the structure and function of the brain in ways that may depress mood, boost anxiety and, contrary to their short-term effects, lead to cognitive deficits.

Human studies already indicate the medications can adversely affect areas of the brain that govern growth in children, and some researchers worry that additional harms have yet to be unearthed. Researchers have found that cocaine has remodeled the brains of such ex-users. Similar problems—principally, perhaps, difficulty experiencing joy and excitement in life—could occur after many years of Ritalin or Adderall use.

Amphetamines such as Adderall could alter the mind in other ways. A team led by psychologist Stacy A. Castner of the Yale University School of Medicine has documented long-lasting behavioral oddities, such as hallucinations, and cognitive impairment in rhesus monkeys that received escalating injected doses of amphetamine over either six or 12 weeks.

Compared with monkeys given inactive saline, the drug-treated monkeys displayed deficits in working memory—the short-term buffer that allows us to hold several items in mind—which persisted for at least three years after exposure to the drug. The researchers connected these cognitive problems to a significantly lower level of dopamine activity in the frontal cortex of the drug-treated monkeys as compared with that of the monkeys not given amphetamine.
A report published in 2005 by neurologist George A. Ricaurte and his team at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine is even more damning to ADHD meds because the researchers used realistic doses and drug delivery by mouth instead of by injection. Ricaurte’s group trained baboons and squirrel monkeys to self-administer an oral formulation of amphetamine similar to Adderall: the animals drank an amphetamine-laced orange cocktail twice a day for four weeks, mimicking the dosing schedule in humans.

Two to four weeks later the researchers detected evidence of amphetamine-induced brain damage, encountering lower levels of dopamine and fewer dopamine transporters on nerve endings in the striatum—a trio of brain regions that includes the nucleus accumbens—in amphetamine-treated primates than in untreated animals.
unsynthesized, not-for-profit food for thought.