Established Media Site: 160,000 uniques/day, xx,xxx monthly revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure why you would sell out if you are making $50k a month with it. I would take the project on if it meant not spending any cash on the site, but beefing it up to $75k+ a month in revenue and just sending you a check every month. But that's just how I value new projects.

dicetomato, no. I just want to sell it off and move onto something else.

Jon, it's not making 50k a month anymore. It made 50k at its peak (with YPN). It makes like 15-20k now.

dicetomato, no. I just want to sell it off and move onto something else.

Jon, it's not making 50k a month anymore. It made 50k at its peak (with YPN). It makes like 15-20k now.

I see many MFA sites on there. Why don't you block them? I'm sure it would help you increase your revenue to 20-25k ...
btw, how much do you pay for your hosting bill /mo?

good luck!

What is an MFA site?

My hosting costs are $2275/month.

*Edit* just checked your link in your sig....very interesting. Looking into this now.

OMG man, if you haven't used competitive filter yet, you're about to change your mind regarding selling of this baby.

Yes that's my site and it will help you block those low paying ads, so you can make much more money. Some publishers increased their earnings from $20 to $60+/day, but I don't know any example from major publisher (who makes 5 figures per month).

Keep me updated! :)

Well, I blocked the top 30 and then ran a few keywords and blocked the results from that.

I'll see what happens.

That's smart idea. Let me know if you notice an increase in earnings and make sure you register so you can get max list of 200 URLs when you have time. It's free while it's in beta.

Emir

I've been averaging about $300/day lately with Adsense on NothingToxic.

After your competitive filter list was added, I did $394 yesterday.

Very awesome stuff. :bowdown:

I've been averaging about $300/day lately with Adsense on NothingToxic.

After your competitive filter list was added, I did $394 yesterday.

Very awesome stuff. :bowdown:

So I guess you don't make those 15 to 20k of adsense only?

I'm really glad it helps, now I advise you to use all 200 url slots to block the mfa scum.

good luck! :)

No, my 15-20k isn't from just Adsense. :)

And yes, I added all 200 last night so maybe it'll make an even bigger difference.

PiLe:

Just signed up for your service. It looks awesome! Any idea what you're going to charge once it's out of Beta? And will WF members get any discount? ;)

PiLe:

Just signed up for your service. It looks awesome! Any idea what you're going to charge once it's out of Beta? And will WF members get any discount? ;)

Thanks Mike,

I honestly don't know how and am I going to charge this service at all (for direct visitors).

We're about to affiliate with one hi-quality (not yet released) adsense tracker software which will automaticly compare your clicks to ABL database and notify you whenever some of your visitor(s) clicked on MFA site. We might charge that kind of ABL membership for as low as $10-20/mo, but it will be free for first week or 30 days so you can get a feel of it.

And as for direct visitors, we thought of limiting generator to 50-100 URLs so you have to pay 5-10$/mo to have access to 200+ urls, but I don't think many people would buy it because they can get 200 URLs by generating couple of times with different keywords. Community back there is still weak (few members contributing) although there are about 1300 members registered at this time.

And I'm open for suggestions on how to monetize this site, I'll give you good comission if you give me good deal (affiliate suggestions, etc).

Thanks
Emir

Status
Not open for further replies.