Entourage

chief

Jun 11, 2010
West Coast
There has to be a few Entourage fans here on WF...? Anyone recording them, and could send them my way? I've missed the beginning episodes and don't want to wait until they come out on DVD.

I personally hate torrents, I pay for a Rapidshare and Filesonic subscriptions and can find anything I'm looking for with those two subscriptions.

For example, when looking for the latest episode of Entourage I did a Google search for

entourage s08e06 +rapidshare

More then plenty of available downloads from either rapidshare or filesonic for that episode. Also if I get a lot of garbage results and the episode was within the last 24 hours or so I'll use Googles search by last 24 hours feature to help narrow down real results.

If you know someone with HBO just ask to login to their HBO GO account and stream it, has every episode of every HBO series there.

Warez-bb + fileserve ftw

Yep, winner. Warez-bb is the shit, its organized and the latest shit pops up the minute it's released. I acquired entire seasons of many series' in a few hours. Filesonic/RS/Fileserve etc. subscription is sick, I can have about 30-40 parallel downloads going at 400-500kb/s each so do the math on how fast that is.

And I would've actually bought the shit, but after countless hours of searching there is nowhere to find/download stuff as fast and efficient as fucking pirating them. Studios could learn a thing or two from pirates IMO.

I remember I tried to cop this particular movie and exhausted all of the paid subscription streaming/online movie services, they either didn't have it or were too much of a hassle to use, but I then went the illegal route, found it on Filestube and had it in HD 720p in about 30 minutes.

Torrents are faster for me, unlimited speed basically if there are enough seeds but I've been hit with C&D's by movie companies so I prefer the Warez-bb/paid subscription way.

There has to be a few Entourage fans here on WF...? Anyone recording them, and could send them my way? I've missed the beginning episodes and don't want to wait until they come out on DVD.

I can't believe you just asked that??

tnEmA.jpg

I use to be all into that, but I believe they stopped making episodes. Ive been watching its always sunny in philadelphia now, rofl. Shows funnier then shit. But my best advice (I skipped season 1-2 on sunny); is to netflix from season 1+ and just watch it from the beginning until most recent. Thats what I did.