Not open for further replies.

golan

Fucks (Given): 0
Dec 1, 2009
accs.biz
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
veZFq38.png

This is the 6th thread. Archive: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5.

I'm proud to present you, dear colleagues, a new generation of topical networks.

These networks are a fruition of more than a year work. First of all, it's a constant search and picking of domains. Last years I'm all in domaining; it is my passion and I love it. I live domains, breathe domains and drink domains. Every blessed day I spend at least 2-3 hours with domains: hunting them and manually checking them. And the best of the best domains I use for these networks.

Basically, what you get here - is links from super strong sites backed by amazing backlinks, and with no any footprint. Sites have PR 0-4, are not spammed, SEO'ed, were never redirected, or any other bullshit happened. All links with highest care and accuracy are integrated into topical articles.

For now, three networks are at your service:

• Health
• Finance
• Gambling

And here are some numbers:

Apparently in the last thread the pictures were messed up... Here they are in the right order:

Health network

r3qiWbA.png

Finance network

RcxSCr9.png

Gambling network

8FAoqDX.png

Enola Gay Armored Features:

3-20 years old domains with excellent backlink profiles. Yes they are clean and free of any Google penalties.

All sites within each network are on separate servers in all different locations. No two links are on the same IPs! Additionally, there is no interlinking between the sites. It means absolutely no footprints at all.

∙∙ Limited for one target domain

No more than a half of my sites for each target domain. That means, if you have buy links for one site, the urls belonging to this your site will be posted in no more than 10 of the 20 my sites. But you can order links to more than one of your niche sites within one gig.

∙∙ Uniqueness and quality

All articles are hand written in excellent English.

∙∙ Natural anchor diversity

For natural anchor text diversity, I will use your exact anchor text in only 10-20% of the articles. The rest will contain random anchors (i.e. “click here”, “visit this site”, your raw url, etc). In these cases, your keyword will be included into the paragraph close to the link. This way it is much safer to link to your sites and avoid any Google linkspam detection.

∙∙ Random length

Posts are 200-500 words in length. Varying the post length will help avoid linkspam detection.

∙∙ Instant indexing without spam

My sites are fully indexed and due to strong natural backlinks all the new pages are getting indexed instantly.

∙∙ Fireproof

No one gets any report. This is crucial today for exclusion a chance of any leak. This way your links are bulletproof safe.

∙∙ Outlink naturalness

No article with only one client link. At least one more authority link.

And some backlink screenshots:

ClOfFTi.png

XpX40Gy.png

gYGRHCC.png

WBqnI05.png

R6SyU6p.png

b5hVuc0.png

And many more like these...

Packages

Regular articles

Stays on the home page for some time, usually 1-2 weeks, then goes deeper.

1 site : $20

3 sites : $57 ( $19 per link )

5 sites : $90 ( $18 per link )

10 sites : $170 ( $17 per link )

15 sites : $240 ( $16 per link )

20 sites : $299 ( $15 per link )

Permanent articles

Stays on the home page forever!
Your link is always visible on the home page.
Limited to 10 permanent posts per site.

1 site : $35

3 sites : $99 ( $33 per link )

5 sites : $155 ( $31 per link )

10 sites : $290 ( $29 per link )

15 sites : $399 ( $27 per link )

20 sites : $499 ( $25 per link )

F.A.Q.

How many URL's / keywords can I submit?

Limited only by your order. If you order 20 links - then you can submit up to 20 url's and 20 keywords.

TAT

Depends on an order volume. For 20 site order, it's up to two weeks drip.

Reports

Strictly no reports. We can't jeopardize your links, as well as links of your colleagues. You'll get an email when the job is done. Then you can observe all your new links in Ahrefs or what not.

Refund

No refund after the working on content has started.

With any questions, feel free to contact me:

• PM (apparently currently not...)
  • email: leo.golan at gmx.com

Please be advised I'm on European time.

Status
Not open for further replies.