* * * Emergency * * * I Need Help. Rent must be paid - I'm a Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcentric Media

Need a designer? Pm me!
Aug 2, 2008
Houston, TX
www.xhtmlxperts.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy,

Alright, so the irony here is that I remember seeing a similar thread on WF where someone fell into the same exact boat that I'm in now. However, I'll spare everyone the sob story and gritty details of how I arrived at this point. Let's just say that it involves losing two investors overnight, for several projects of mine. The bottom line is that unless I manage to come up with some revenue extremely quick for rent (which is already way,way late), it will be a very long time before I'll be able to log back into wickedfire. This is a pretty difficult thread for me to post, but I've got to swallow my pride and try to get though this.

About me:

I'm 34 years old, I live in texas, and I'm a pro web designer who specializes in clean, user-centric design. I code in valid xhtml and I can design pretty much nearly anything you need. I'm reliable, communicative, and I don't screw around.

What I can do for you:

I'm desperate, so I'll create a winning design for you for much lower than I would normally charge. and, I'll be your friend for life! You can view some recent examples of my work here: http://xcentricmedia.carbonmade.com

What this means for me:

I can eat and keep a roof over my head. (literally)

Send me pm or post here, anything. I'll get right back to you ASAP and we can go over what it is you're needing. I accept paypal for payment.

Oh boy,

Alright, so the irony here is that I remember seeing a similar thread on WF where someone fell into the same exact boat that I'm in now. However, I'll spare everyone the sob story and gritty details of how I arrived at this point. Let's just say that it involves losing two investors overnight, for several projects of mine. The bottom line is that unless I manage to come up with some revenue extremely quick for rent (which is already way,way late), it will be a very long time before I'll be able to log back into wickedfire. This is a pretty difficult thread for me to post, but I've got to swallow my pride and try to get though this.

About me:

I'm 34 years old, I live in texas, and I'm a pro web designer who specializes in clean, user-centric design. I code in valid xhtml and I can design pretty much nearly anything you need. I'm reliable, communicative, and I don't screw around.

What I can do for you:

I'm desperate, so I'll create a winning design for you for much lower than I would normally charge. and, I'll be your friend for life! You can view some recent examples of my work here: xcentric media

What this means for me:

I can eat and keep a roof over my head. (literally)

Send me pm or post here, anything. I'll get right back to you ASAP and we can go over what it is you're needing. I accept paypal for payment.

Can you do Drupal layouts?

Hi crooner, thanks for your interest. Yes, you bet. I can design a drupal layout, however I don't have much experience actually coding for drupal. So if a layout is all that you're needing, I can certainly do that for you.

I'm desperate folks, so please hit me up with any projects you need done!

Do you work on freelancing websites: getafreelancer.com, rentacoder.com, elance.com or guru.com? If not, I would suggest to start bidding on these websites.

hope this help

Do you work on freelancing websites: getafreelancer.com, rentacoder.com, elance.com or guru.com? If not, I would suggest to start bidding on these websites.

hope this help

You can also add odesk.com to that list (the main downside to that site however is that they require you to install software that monitor's your screen as you're working to get paid the rate if set at an hourly rate).

Check out crowdspring.com also. There's always on going projects. However it's more for people who just love to design and it's only a bonus if you get money out of it.

But, it's one way to make money with designing.

And yes, I have used Crowdspring and it rocks :)

can you design/code a WP layout?

hit me up via PM with pricing and info.

::emp::

Check out crowdspring.com also. There's always on going projects. However it's more for people who just love to design and it's only a bonus if you get money out of it.

But, it's one way to make money with designing.

And yes, I have used Crowdspring and it rocks :)
How does the quality of work compare to that of 99designs?

can you design/code a WP layout?

hit me up via PM with pricing and info.
I sure can. PM sent, Emp.

For those that have shown interest I REALLY appreciate it, seriously I do. However, that being said, I've been able to only secure two smaller projects, so by all means please please keep the requests coming!! I've got a long way to go and only 4 days left from today, to raise the funds I need. :(

Please send me a pm with the details of what you're needing and I'll hit you back with a quote and my contact info.

Thanks!

Nice designs, should have no problem getting work. I could have used you last week for a project but it's finished now. Will definitely keep ya in mind though for future projects.

Good luck!

Nice designs, should have no problem getting work. I could have used you last week for a project but it's finished now. Will definitely keep ya in mind though for future projects.

Good luck!

Thank you!

PM me dude I need a layout done within the next 2 weeks, and will pay you up front so rent can be taken care of (maybe not all but I can try my best!).

Pay up front = we talk on the phone first, though.

Awesome!! Pm sent with phone #. Look forward to speaking with you ASAP.

Hey I might be able to help. Do you take on small jobs? I just need a header/banner done for a site. Not a layout, just the header part. Let me know thanks.

As long as you're willing to pay a fair price for my time, you bet! I need all the work I can get atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.