Effective Link Wheel [SEO BOOST PROOF] !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peder

Feb 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
EFFECTIVE SERP BOOST
LINK WHEEL

A link wheel that have made my 4,080,000 results keyword jump from #124 to #52 in 10 days. I haven't done anything else for that keyword.

2ed43ut.jpg

We will create a link wheel, with livejournal, blogger, blog.com and quizilla, this is what have worked for me and this is what ill do to you.

BOOST YOUR SERP NOW !

21ayfjd.jpg

Content (around 300 words) will be spun with "TBS" and it will be readable to avoid properties being deleted, I will check all content before posting it.

I will add photos related to your keywords on all web 2.0

All Web 2.0 will be pinged and rss sent to top aggregators for a better indexing.

Reports will be sent on an excel sheet with login and pass for all web 2.0 and email used.

No adult, pharmacy or illegal sites.

BOOST YOUR SERP NOW !

How much time will it take ?

24hrs (Except weekends)

How much time to see results ?
I will recommend to wait 1-2 weeks

Payment ?
Paypal

What info I need to send you ?
1 Url
1 Keyword
Payment ID
Your email (to send report)

Price per wheel :
20$

If you provide article with spin syntax :

15$

For each wheel we will spun a new article.

Providing Articles
2 Wheels - 36$ 28$
3 Wheels - 50$ 40$
4 Wheels - 64$ 52$
5 Wheels - 75$ 60$

REVIEWS
First 3 users will get 25% discount (15$ per wheel)
MOD will get 1 free review

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Thanks !

Review

Let's start with Fast - Were talking 1hr. Gotta love that. He delivered 5 links dead on I checked each one and they were all linked properly with 2 links per article. The article itself leaved a bit to be desired but these are for link juice not reader enjoyment.

Report was clean not much to it Excel format with the links. Including User/Pass for each account.

Not much to say in this review other than he delivered the goods and did exactly as the job described and he did it fast! Outside of the text if you want well written text you might want to supply your own article if you care.

Lastly IMHO I think $20 per wheel is a bit steep for the quality of the content. $15.00 I think is fair while providing your own article. But as I said that's if you care.

Thanks Peder

Thanks for your review

Review

Let's start with Fast - Were talking 1hr. Gotta love that. He delivered 5 links dead on I checked each one and they were all linked properly with 2 links per article. The article itself leaved a bit to be desired but these are for link juice not reader enjoyment.

Report was clean not much to it Excel format with the links. Including User/Pass for each account.

Not much to say in this review other than he delivered the goods and did exactly as the job described and he did it fast! Outside of the text if you want well written text you might want to supply your own article if you care.

Lastly IMHO I think $20 per wheel is a bit steep for the quality of the content. $15.00 I think is fair while providing your own article. But as I said that's if you care.

Thanks Peder

Reading idsecure review, have decided to reduce our price...

13$ REVIEW - 2 SPOTS LEFT !!

17$ for link wheel
12$ if you provide article with spin syntax

Review:

Received my report and a copy of the article in spun format (nice bonus). The service delivered is exactly what I expected. All properties look clean and include relevant pictures. I have seen SERP movement from the top of page two to the bottom of page one. I will continue to monitor and post back if it gets better. Good quality service and I will probably order again when I need this type of work done. Getting a report with log in information is always nice.

Thanks for your review dumpster

Review:

Received my report and a copy of the article in spun format (nice bonus). The service delivered is exactly what I expected. All properties look clean and include relevant pictures. I have seen SERP movement from the top of page two to the bottom of page one. I will continue to monitor and post back if it gets better. Good quality service and I will probably order again when I need this type of work done. Getting a report with log in information is always nice.

ALL REVIEWS TAKEN

EFFECTIVE LINK WHEEL 17$
All properties pinged and rss submitted for better indexing

Report in your email in 24hrs

Can you PM me the website that actually got the very boost. If you cannot post that in thread then you can always PM me that URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.