.edu links with content

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgeneric

Jul 26, 2009
Deerfield Beach, FL
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I am offering .edu links for $30. This link will appear on a page with very few other links, in a content specific blog and will appear within content that is optimized for your keyword selection.

2 free Review copies available

Send on 1-3 anchor texts, and URLs for each.

REVIEW
Got a review of this amazing service! I got a well-written, copyscape passed article on an edu website with a pretty decent page rank. I requested 3 anchor texts, that were all posted diligently within the article (each linkin back to my URL). Samgeneric's communication is amazing. Always got a reply within 5 hours. For $30 for these priceless links, it's pretty much a steal. Highly recommended service, and I will be ordering again soon :].

~Robert (seous)

My review:

Basically seous summed it up pretty neatly.

Fast response time on the service, and a extremely well written, grammatically correct article was placed on an edu website, both my anchor texts were used and looked very natural, not forced as i've seen with other providers.

If the article stays up, which I am sure it will, $30 for these contextual links is nuts!

Any person still reading this review should hurry the fuck up and order if they care about good quality links at an affordable price!

i am confused , how many links you get if you pay 30$ . 1 post on a .edu website with 3 links ?

Please explain better

All PMs and requests have been responded to.

@flx89, you get up to 3 links with varying anchor text to up to 3 URLs in a post that is anywhere from 300-500 words in length.

One quick caveat, just because I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea about this service. Not all links are placed on a high PR page. Some are placed on new blogs. What happens is this, I have a number of blogs created that are older, and subject specific. Others are not. If you submit a URL for a site about which I have no content yet, I create a new blog. These blogs sit and gain in authority. If you want them to become wicked powerful links, feel free to juice them with other offers on WF.

hmm i am still confused..enough about how the posts will look like..BUT how many posts you will get for $30?and on how many different .edu domains?

One post, and the .edus are all on from the same University.

What do you mean you're confused by how the posts will look? They are in articles in a TextPattern blog. Is that what you're asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.