EDU LINK FUNNEL-Blog Posts On PR5-9 Edu Domains-Get Trusted Links!-Grab Free Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

ELF_R_01.png

ELF_V2_01.jpg

ELF_V2_03.jpg

Review Copies

3 X FREE Review Copies For First 3 Eligible Members Who haven't grabbed review copies of our services before.

Post in our thread and reserve your spot!

So I just received my EDU links in less than 24 hours and they look good.

These are great edu links and add a little diversity the batch of domains linking to you. The article used was obviously spun but each post had an unique image. Priced as low as this I wouldn't really expect more however Tom does give you the option of purchasing unique articles which I may do so in the future. I'm going to put in some orders in this week though but good work from Tom. Of course too early to tell about SERPS.

So I just received my EDU links in less than 24 hours and they look good.

These are great edu links and add a little diversity the batch of domains linking to you. The article used was obviously spun but each post had an unique image. Priced as low as this I wouldn't really expect more however Tom does give you the option of purchasing unique articles which I may do so in the future. I'm going to put in some orders in this week though but good work from Tom. Of course too early to tell about SERPS.

Thanks for the great review!

Review:
So i was lucky one who got free review, So here is my review

I always preferred tomb4service, as He has professional members in his team who work for you until you satisfies..

Speed: 3/5 (He delays a lot in delivery for this deal)
Price: 4.5/5 (This is one perfect .edu service in this forum)
Communication: He is indeed fast to reply to his clients.
Overall: I'm satisfied and Affordable service . If you want some .edu links then you should try this service.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.