[EDU Authority Buzz] -Blog Posts from TOP Level .edu sites -Highly Trusted & Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisaflores

May 20, 2013
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
[EDU Authority Buzz] -Blog Posts from TOP Level .edu sites -Highly Trusted & Powerful

Most Powerful and Trusted .EDU Blog Posting Service

No Sales graphic to claim something big, Everyone knows power of .edu links, These are not comments, profiles or wiki links, You will get full blog posts. Here is quick list:

• These are top level .edu blog posts, NOT .edu.xx Chinese, Russians or Asian sites.
  • Google loves authority links from .EDU because they command respect
  • One of the rare services in the market that have pure MANUAL backlinking work that is natural and organic.
  • Every website MUST have some top level .EDU’s backlinks to look suitably diverse and authoritative
  • Boost your website’s rankings
  • 100% Highly effective and Low-cost Links

Packages

Silver 3 Posts $45
Gold 5 Posts $70
Platinum 10 Posts $130
Enterprise 15 Posts $170

FAQs:

Q. If I get Enterprise package, all posts will be on unique domains or you will repeat sites?
A. You will get all posts on unique domain,

Q. What is Turnaround time?
A. It may take 3-5 days and also depend on your drip feed option.

Q. What is Your Refund policy?
A. There is no refund after posts placements.

Q. What if my posts get deleted after some time?
A. .Edu sites are not our personal properties, we give guarantee posts will remain live for more than 6 months, if they removed before we will provide the replacements.

Q. How to get Support about my order?

A. Please email at support@whitehatbuzz.com or Skype: whitehatbuzz

If you have any other question, then please reply here or PM me.

P.S. We love to provide unique and white hat link building methods to promote your websites and services. To have success online, you need to have multiple strategies that are cutting edge. Especially when they're priced as low as this service.

sites-list.png

All sites are top quality and has power to give strong links,

Accepting new orders !!! :liebe028:

I've used this service on more than one occaision, articles are well written, services is flexible and punctual. I highly recommend the service. BTW 2 new orders placed over the last week!!

I've used this service on more than one occaision, articles are well written, services is flexible and punctual. I highly recommend the service. BTW 2 new orders placed over the last week!!

Thank you for repeating business and taking interest in our services, your new orders also process according to your mentioned instructions, its really great to see your feedback. (Many Thanks) :banana_sml:

Accepting new orders! Here is feedback from one senior member and who is also a moderator of one famous forum.

tlYLqO9.png

Next 5 Orders can get 20% Exclusive discount, Please use following coupon in checkout page:

Coupon Code: EduPosts

Ordered! Transaction ID: 905371119E639310B. Please PM to confirm & date when links should be going live.

Ordered! Transaction ID: 905371119E639310B. Please PM to confirm & date when links should be going live.

Thank you! Your order is confirmed and proceed. As you set option for fast drip feed, you will receive full report within 48-72 hours.

Accepting new orders!

Update: 6 Reports delivered today and all pending orders expected to be finished in 3-4 days (according to drip feed option). I have room to accept more orders!

We will accept only 10 more orders, after that this service will be closed. Don't worry we will release it again soon with many more .edu options.

Status
Not open for further replies.