Ebenezer nooB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kingdom! Nice to see you.

Scott,

That is awesome. I'm sure I'll put two and two together and get there sooner rather than later, with any luck and a little perseverance.

May I ask what your particular specialty is? I don't want to know your secrets or anything...I just mean PPC? Single website gone mad? Blogging? Pretending to be a transvestite on a dating site? Super SEO? Craiglist? Gambling? Signing up as a writer on E-L*nce and then getting cheap articles from n*ed-an-article.net and getting paid for them on E-L*nce (that was a freebie for those of you who stuck with my questioning this long)?

Thanks.

M

At the moment, I am mainly interested in Affiliate Marketing...and this is the forum that I have been reading from back to front for days now.

I guess I could have done that, though. I suppose I'm a non-conformist rebel.

Hey Kingdom! Nice to see you.

Scott,

That is awesome. I'm sure I'll put two and two together and get there sooner rather than later, with any luck and a little perseverance.

May I ask what your particular specialty is? I don't want to know your secrets or anything...I just mean PPC? Single website gone mad? Blogging? Pretending to be a transvestite on a dating site? Super SEO? Craiglist? Gambling? Signing up as a writer on E-L*nce and then getting cheap articles from n*ed-an-article.net and getting paid for them on E-L*nce (that was a freebie for those of you who stuck with my questioning this long)?

Thanks.

M

All of the above besides the transvestite thing. I'm ADD like a motherfucker, I try new shit all of the tiime. PPC is good to me. I do some higher paying writing/web design gigs, some of which I do outsource.

Most of my income comes from jerking off on my webcam though. Two birds with one stone kind of thing.

Ah, yes. I think ADD is a prerequisite to getting into internet marketing. I take about 6 meds every morning. Gooooood stuff.

I'll have to remember NOT to check out your webcam. Thanks.

M

Howdy. The nice thing about Wickedfire is that amidst the shit-talking morons full of bluster and babble there's a higher signal-to-noise ratio than on any other online marketing forum. In other words, while you still have to pick through the shit to get to the corn here at WickedFire, well, at least there's corn there. Mostly shit, still, but that's true of any internet forum and at least here the moderation keeps out the eBook hawker crowd and the Indian webmaster brigade from DelhiPoint.

Best of luck.

Oh, well it's not noon here. Sorry. It's 3:45pm. So I am supposed to do it at noon? Or is it that you just type like a retard? lol

OK, when I get home from work, I will find some nice funbags for you.

Then, it's time to start making some money so I can stop saying "when I get home from work."

M

Oh, well it's not noon here. Sorry. It's 3:45pm. So I am supposed to do it at noon? Or is it that you just type like a retard? lol

OK, when I get home from work, I will find some nice funbags for you.

Then, it's time to start making some money so I can stop saying "when I get home from work."

M
Heh. Do a search for noon in the forums. :error:

OK, I did that. I only found one other post where some assclown accidentally called himself a noon. Is that what you're talking about?

Well, you want boobs? Here are some boobs...

Attachments

• giant_boobs_01.jpg
    giant_boobs_01.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
OK, I did that. I only found one other post where some assclown accidentally called himself a noon. Is that what you're talking about?

Well, you want boobs? Here are some boobs...
Those are brutal boobs.

thumb-ravenriley02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.