Easy Way To Make Fast Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukinari84

Dec 9, 2007
Hey everyone. I am just getting started here. I just wanted to say hi and great forum! I figured I would try to share a little something. I'm definitely sure I'm not the only one doing this, so I take no credit for this method. but it is a great way to make some good money. Enjoy.

In the past couple days, I have seen a few people talking about a method to make some easy money fast with ringtone CPA offers. The funny thing is I have been using this method for a little while now. I wanted to keep it a secret, but since some people are talking about it now, I will share it.

The method involves using music videos from popular artists and adding an offer for a free ringtone. here's what i do:

1. Download a music video from a popular artist. it doesn't really matter who. there are so many artists in so many genres. r&b, rock, punk, dance, techno, classical, whatever you want. the opportunities are endless. just pick a popular artist and you're good to go.

2. Using a video editing software, add your watermark to the video with your url for the affiliate offer with something like "Get This Ringtone For Free Now at www.youraffiliateurl.com"( i recommend using a redirect) i put a watermark at the beginning and end of the video. you can choose when you want it shown, but i find the start and end works the best for me.

3. Re-upload the edited video to your YouTube account(i recommend having a few accounts;especially if you are uploading lots of videos.) Make the title something catchy, but use the artist's name and song title in the video title. Something like, "Blink 182-All The Small Things. This video cracks me up everytime!" Just be creative and catchy.

4. Make the description of the video " Get This Ringtone For Free at http://youraffiliateurl.com" or something like to that effect.

5. Make sure to tag your video appropriately. For the Blink 182 example, tags would be blink 182, all the small things, blink...etc etc. You get the picture.

6. Go to other upload videos of the same video/artist as you've chosen and leave comments. This will get others to come see your vid.

That's it. This is a very simple yet effective method that can make you some quick cash. It all depends on how many videos you upload and how many viewers you can get. I have had a videos make me $100+ in a day from one video. Just make sure you don't spam. Also, use multiple Youtube accounts will help keep you from getting flagged. If an account does get flagged/deleted, all your vids aren't just in one account.

Reactions: DruSam and elime

Man, when I came into this thread, I thought for sure it would be another spammer.

Welcome to wf.

thanks guys. i just want to share as much as i can. now a quick edit on the method.

using watermarked vids can get you into trouble/banned because of copyright laws, so use at your own risk. if you are uneasy about using watermarked vids, just post a non-watermarked video and rely on your description to get the click through to your offer.

thanks again guys.

Good job! Way to come out swinging with your first post.

thats amazing you can get people to get ringtones by doing that, my idea should convert much better, i guess it probably would, i just cant seem to get the views

And I was ready to hop in here and flame the noob posting a Clickbank link, but wow, I was surprised.

Great post, and great way to start off on the right foot.

hey, i saw you posting something similar in Warrior forum. Too bad the members there don't appreciate a good post when they see one. The thread end up with many internet police bashing you.. poor guy.

Good tip! now go to Yahoo Buzz, Billboard etc and u will know instantly what are the hottest songs right now. we all know that when a song is hot, searches for related terms (song title+ ringtone/mp3 download/lyrics..) will be enormous.

now back to work !

I don't think that's the same person from the Warrior Forum. He probably stole it from that thread or from the marketer that just recently sent this trick out to his list and inspired the thread on the Warrior Forum.

yeah i posted an idea a while ago, and now i see it repeated everywhere, too bad i posted it when i was making alot of money on other shit, and now im not anymore, and could use it now again but too late wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah i posted an idea a while ago, and now i see it repeated everywhere, too bad i posted it when i was making alot of money on other shit, and now im not anymore, and could use it now again but too late wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Man, I've just seen 3 posts in a row with you saying this in all of them, you must have 'invented' everything eh?

I think this guy either must be drunk or had his account hacked, and the guy hacking his account is posting flamebait. Either that or he's retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.