D Dubbsy New member Sep 29, 2009 2 0 0 Sep 4, 2010 #1 Curious... what programs are you guys using to create e-books... thanks! -D
ii silver ii ǝɹıɟpǝʞɔı& Dec 18, 2008 766 23 0 Sep 4, 2010 #3 I usually use iTunes or Skype then sell and make me some monie$$$
jryan21 Level 4 Grindstone Nov 10, 2007 5,448 108 0 Sep 4, 2010 #4 For smaller projects, I just Alt+F4 whenever I find a webpage I want to convert to an ebook. For the bigger ones, I use MMO of course.
For smaller projects, I just Alt+F4 whenever I find a webpage I want to convert to an ebook. For the bigger ones, I use MMO of course.
MadMaxNine Illusion has become real. May 27, 2009 801 31 28 Northern Mexico Sep 4, 2010 #6 I use a 10 step program
1nspire New member May 12, 2008 892 13 0 Sep 4, 2010 #7 eBook Money Maker - So easy its like printing Money!!!