Dumb Question.....Great Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReviewRedding

New member
Mar 28, 2009
24
0
0
Redding, CA
reviewredding.com
Since I am asking a dumb question, I at least thought I would provide you with a nice pair of tits, since you all are such pervs. LOL

How do I insert the link "http://reviewredding.com" into the text "Redding Restaurants" in my signature?

Thanks, and enjoy the boobs

78%20Great%20Tits.jpg

tory-lane-glam.jpg

wutwutwut.gif
 


And on top of that your site is dumb. I hope to god that no business owner would actually PAY money to be put in or featured or whatever in your directory. If you want to build some fucking links pay some Indian $7 to submit them to a ton of sites and quit trying to spam WF with your links.
 
Love the tits, but gotta agree with Skeletor... Day spa's & doughnuts? Fuck you don't get out much do ya?
 
You just write the text you want... highlight it all, click the "link" icon and insert the url you want it to link to. The link url icon is the globe with the lock looking thing on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.