Drip Feed Social-Buy Webpage Likes, Google +1's, Digg & Tweets-Get Multiple SEO Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netbiz, thanks for the twitter order! Very good stuff. I'll be back in a week or so for another micro site.

Once again, fast and solid service, NetBiz is as fast to do the work as he is to communicate, great service, thanks.

NetBiz is one of the most professional and efficient social providers I've dealt with. He starts orders immediately, is great at making things look organic and is nice with customizing orders. Order a package; you'll be happy you did.

- ice

NetBiz is one of the most professional and efficient social providers I've dealt with. He starts orders immediately, is great at making things look organic and is nice with customizing orders. Order a package; you'll be happy you did.

- ice
Thanks for your excellent feedback with another order ;)

First time I used NetBiz for Web 2.0s, in this case Squidoo lenses that were deactivated, got them all reactivated with a nice boost. Can only recommend NetBiz services!

Just placed another order for some Diggs. The service will be excellent based on my past experiences with NetBiz...I'll be truly shocked if it isnt.

Hi Netbiz, I added you on skype as I'm not sure how to PM here.

Please get back to me.

Thanks.

Adam

Just placed another order for some Diggs. The service will be excellent based on my past experiences with NetBiz...I'll be truly shocked if it isnt.
Thanks for the order. I always try to do my best for all of my clients. Sure you will be happy this time also and even every time, when you are using NetBiz's services ;)
Ordered one FB pack:smokin:
Hi Netbiz, I added you on skype as I'm not sure how to PM here.
Please get back to me.

Thanks.

Adam
Ordered..thanks
Thanks for the order ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.