DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR RANKINGS WITH OUR HAND-WRITTEN PRIVATE BLOG POSTS. NO SPUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroBlogLand

www.GreenLabelSEO.com
Oct 22, 2011
greenlabelseo.com
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
header.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVSG9VGnHQ&feature=player_embedded]GreenLabelSEO: Hand Written Private Blog Posts. Long Term SEO Success! - YouTube[/ame]

Check Out Our Packages Below:

F.A.Q

Do you provide any reports?

We do not reveal our network urls, but we will send you an Excel spreadsheet after completion showing the titles of published articles, used anchors, publishing dates and PR overview. No report for social shares!

How many anchors and urls can I use?

We have not set any limitations to it, use as many as you need.

Are these articles unique?

Yes, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT Unique articles!

What`s your turn around time?

Depending on the package. Since we write all the articles from scratch, larger package may take 15-25 days! You can always contact us and ask for the status.

What’s the word count of the posts and how many links do you include?

200+ words and one link per post.

Are sex related, warez, or gambling niche sites allowed?

Absolutely, NO!

How long will the posts stay on the homepage?

Few days to few weeks

Are foreign language sites allowed?

Yes, but your keywords must fit into English content very well!

I didn`t get my report within promised days?

Please check your spam folder, if you still can not find it then please contact us!

Testimonials

Believe me when i say that THIS SERVICE IS QUALITY!!!

We didn’t get off on the right foot… I think i upset OP by asking about the network… sorry, my bad!!!

But he convinced me to test it out… and i gotta admit… i’m glad i did.

The quality of the articles is awesome… i’m based in the UK so can appreciate the quality of the content – 100% readable, spot on with spelling and grammar. Communication has also been excellent thoughout and i’m seeing huge jumps in serps for a number of keywords – and we’ve only just started dripping!!

It sounds expensive… but trust me, it’s worth paying a little extra for the QUALITY!!
theallspark

Get report few days ago. My site come in top 50 with only this links from nowhere for medium competition kw. Good luck with this service, buy again soon.

ivo1017

I placed an order and he had completed the work in just 3-4 days. Pretty quick turn around!
The screenshot he provided upon completion showed a breakdown of the titles used in the articles.
Since ordering, I’ve noticed a positive SERPS increase and I would definitely order this service again!
Probably one of the more ‘quality’ services here on WF.

libertygone

Previous threads HERE
HERE HERE HERE

Last edited:

Made another order, had good success with the first one a few months back. Please confirm. Tran# *********5280N

Is it possible to have 2 set of keywords, one for the blog posts and another for social shares? I'd like to keep the blog posts on few targeted keywords, and more variety for social shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.